OG Kush in Amsterdam?

• Thread starter express_fix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

There has never been any real og kush in amsterdam...fact!
Word, i remember reading their was one poster at OvaGro located in the UK who was given the OG cutting & told not to share. Was this just internet bs?

express_fix

express_fix

If a strong indica is what you want and you are going to get seeds from amsterdam I suggest trying the blue cheese or the uk cheese, either one should not dissappoint.
which seed bank in the dam do i get it from ? soma again or someone else?

well i'm used to smoking c and b grade class outdoor grown ruderallis/hybrid weed as well, so i will stick to the offers you guys mentioned (get it ion the dam), i do not need the best in the wolrd. i just need a classic potent high with couchlock and sleepy effect if you smoke more.

i think its absurd that in the dam, one of the world's "weed capitals", there is no real "kush" available?
lol wth?..

doesnt it it come from the mountain regions of pakistan and afganistan - why is it so hard to come up with a variety that has the same/similar qualities?

about the video i posted - here it is
************/ye7vuy6
(somehow the forum wouldn't let me post the link.
its not spam ) (this is a tinyurl redirecting to the b-real video about Kush in California)

he says i used to grow that shit when it first came to california 10 yrs ago
i dont care if its true, my point is that it CAME from somewhere... :(
i am not happy, but whatever.. i'll just pretend i don't know this exists...

cheers, i will write down each "DAM" strain you mentioned and will send my friends on a mission :) and i am positive i will be happy

what about the ones i "liked" in the beginning? are you saying none of them is worth it i
one has any expirience on them? - Dutch passion's Master Kush, and Violator Kush from Barney's.
Kandy Kush, from Reserva Privada Feminized (DNA genetics?) - replaced tiwh x18 kush

i 've got another question - why are the haze varieties the most expensive ones in the coffeshop menus? do hazes produce less bud in more time (sativa style?) ?

express_fix

express_fix

so far this is what i came up with
thanks to everyone who responded

here is the list i will be giving to my friends.

Dutch Passion - A) Master Kush B) Blueberry C) Mazar

Barney's Farm - A) Blue Cheese / "UK" Cheese B) Violator Kush C) 8 Ball Kush

Homegrown Fantasy - DeKroon A) OG KUSH B) OGKush #18

DNA Genetics - A) OG #18 Feminised B) Tora Bora Feminised C) LA Confidential D) X18 Pure Pakistani E) Kandy Kush (Reserva Privada Feminized)

Sensi Seeds - A) Black domina B) Shiva Skunk Feminised C) Hawaian Indica (out of stock)

Magus Genetics A) Exile B) Warlock

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
express_fix that seems like the worst possible list to give to your friend.....

like i said before if you want real og kush in seed form check out cali connection or ograskal here.

and the best representation of og kush buds go and check out the greenplace shop in the nieuwmarkt :)

express_fix

express_fix

thanks for the tip!

so much effort just to turn out to be "the worst possible list" :(
are you saying that if i don't get the "real cali OG kush", i wont be satisfied? wow

i dare to disagree, even if i am wrong..

soo i will buy seeds from *here* as well, but my friends are going to the dam, anyway

all my life i have dreamt about getting "seeds in a package", but i was too afraid to buy online.
this has a somewhat symbolic meaning to me and i refuse to believe that no seedbank in the dam is worth my money, d'oh

i do not want the "real kush", i just want different types of good weed, not necessarily the best on the freakin planet :)

so i will get both phenos and compare them if i am lucky enough to be able to succeed in a few re-occurring low-profile grow operations

i read the thcbay faq and its seems easy..

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

O.k. man I think you are going to get some good things from that list, probably not the real kush if that is what you are looking for. Logic is right about that, you will be much more excited growing cali connect beans, those are the ones I have experienced. When in Amsterdam buy more dutch or euro seeds. Try to find someone selling big buddha seeds, there cheese is awesome. I strongly suggest avoiding fem seeds, too much possibility for hermies, and that is no fun. I do not know what seed companies carry soma, but he is over there so it should not be too hard to find. Try to stay in places that reputable, not just some corner store carrying god knows what. Barneys probably has good cheese too, I would get there acapulco gold if available. Good luck

B

buddygreen

Another possible but more expensive option I have been reading good reviews about is Dr.Greenthumb and his cut. If u could not get it on the Bay from O.G or Cali Connect.

F

fink

If I were you I'd stick to DNA and Magus from your list as some of the others you listed aren't as good also cant go to far wrong with Mr Nice, and I swear by Chimeras seeds.
I haven't bought seeds in dam so I cant say were the best place is to get em but DNA have a shop and I'm sure they will be able to supply their stuff aswell as point your mates to the right place.
DNA Genetics
Sint Nicolaasstraat 41
Amsterdam

So remember go with DNA, Mr Nice, and Chimera(if can find in dam) they are 100 times better than Dutch Passion et al(which are rubbish!).

You should definitely get some seeds from here thought as the farm has some pretty amazing stuff, cant go wrong with raskals & cali connect for the best OGs in seed form. Also you should check out mota militia, sannie, cannacopia, aswell as my favourite chimera.
Happy Growin!

S

satire

i have really enjoyed everything ive gotten from reserva and dna. i

Z

zoeronerer

thanks for the tip!

are you saying that if i don't get the "real cali OG kush", i wont be satisfied? wow

i dare to disagree, even if i am wrong..

soo i will buy seeds from *here* as well, but my friends are going to the dam, anyway

i do not want the "real kush", i just want different types of good weed, not necessarily the best on the freakin planet :)

so i will get both phenos and compare them if i am lucky enough to be able to succeed in a few re-occurring low-profile grow operations

i read the thcbay faq and its seems easy..

dude yer way out there ......

yes you wont get the real thing ...whu are you so obsessed with amsterdam?

you read high times dont you....

save your money and spend it here...

barneys is a rip and all those other guys just do knock off's .......

you dont have a clue. so no diss but yer waste n money if you send it with yer boys......in fact get some clones before you try seeds cut your teeth .... just a suggestion

read up on here .... yer way off base about what you really want .

of course you want the best everything else is garbage.... quality over hype...

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
i 've got another question - why are the haze varieties the most expensive ones in the coffeshop menus? do hazes produce less bud in more time (sativa style?) ?

To answer your question yes Hazes (sativas) tend to be more expensive due to their smaller yields and long flowering times.. The high is also very desirable so thats the reason bro. If u ask me its worth it especially some of that Amnesia! :smiley_joint:

F

fink

Hey zoeronerer the dude just wants his mates to get him some seeds whilst their in the Dam.
Yes he definitely should get some stuff from here but as for clones hes in eastern europe and doesnt sound like hes got access to cali quality clones!
Are you sayin that some seeds from Mr Nice will be garbage? cos I have to disagree.
Totally agree with what your sayin bout most of those on his list but Mr Nice Magus & Chimera will give him some amazing smoke even on a first grow.
Not lookin to beef but you can get some good genetics in the Dam, although its true the West Coast genetics are the best.
Anyway have a nice 1!

express_fix

express_fix

@zoeronerer
i am not "obsessed", as i stated before - i will buy pheno's from Europe as well as from over the ocean, thanks for reminding me i won't be gettin the "real deal" otherwise

btw in my country weed is considered to be an illicit drug, and prices went very high during the last few years, even for lower grade "brick weed", so i am used to smoking not very powerful stuff as well as nice, indoor grown grade a/b strains, when i can afford it.
keeping that in mind, i might say that almost ANY variety that comes EVEN from the Dam will be better ;) i hope you get my point

@strain man thanks for clearing that, out mate! (i realize it was a n00b question to ask, in hte first place, but i don't intend to pretend to be an expert, essentially in here lol)

@fink
hey mate you made my day! this is just the type of input i was hoping for.

puffing on some buds right now
http://img30.invalid.com/img30/5746/budsx.jpg
http://img94.invalid.com/img94/6639/budt.jpg
peace out

express_fix

express_fix

lol you are not going to believe this.. i just received a reply to my email to DNA

Re: question about visiting your shop in Amsterdam‏
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 1:25:09 PM
To: [email protected]
Hi,
We are sold out with the OG # 18 and OG Kush.
The Tora Bora and La confidential you can get at our shop
i will try to keep you updated on this

express_fix

express_fix

OK,
recieved LA Confidential, OG Kush x Chocolope (private cross (?) from DNA's owner), R.K.S. (sativa as a bonus), LA Woman, all feminized.

46and2

OK,
recieved LA Confidential, OG Kush x Chocolope (private cross (?) from DNA's owner), R.K.S. (sativa as a bonus), LA Woman, all feminized.
Saw a grow thread on another site of the OG/Chocolope I think you will be pleasantly surprised.:smiley_joint:

dlovejah

dlovejah

Going to Amsterdam for N.American genetics seems kinda weird, but if it were hype no one would keep them around after a few grows. If I was after OG I would order from the Farm and spend my Amsterdam money on prostitutes.

I know this is an old post but its too good... hilarious..:rofl d

express_fix

express_fix

whoops my mistake, the cross is not og kush x chocolope, but
"og kush x cannalope haze"
others are as described above
i am eager to start them first as i have only limited growing space, although i am curious to try the "la woman" as well ;)
i will try to post a grow log in the future.

C

Captain ChroniK

Stick with DNA and Magus Genetics.
The best breeder in the Netherlands is Sannie. period.
But he only sells online..

Top Bottom