OG Kush in Amsterdam?

• Thread starter express_fix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moppel

prob the best representation of anything og.. and trust me on that as when i showed amsterdam what real og is they went nuts...

You really think there is no Ogkush in Amsterdam??? I grew Ogkush already in 2006.

The problem with tourists is that they dont look any further than red light disctrict and haarlemmerstraat and all go to the same shops which are there for.....the tourists (GH, Barneys, dampkring etc etc)

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
moppel

last trip in o7 cc didnt see any real og lotta weak watered down hybrids along wit sour B.S

any tru og in the dam is prob clone only outta town not in a cs

dna sour cream is official s.d. hybrid n was the closest representation to our deez n og's ime

instead of tellin us those tourist spots why not drop names on were we should be looking

1luvbigherb

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

moppel

last trip in o7 cc didnt see any real og lotta weak watered down hybrids along wit sour B.S

any tru og in the dam is prob clone only outta town not in a cs

dna sour cream is official s.d. hybrid n was the closest representation to our deez n og's ime

instead of tellin us those tourist spots why not drop names on were we should be looking

1luvbigherb
yeah no doubt. When I was there I saw nothing that was as good as our og, I saw some poor representations but never the real thing. Sour too, but its not like it would be impossible for someone over in the dam to access an og cut, just would figure that it would be the rage if it really was out there.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Im smoking DnA's Sour Diesel cut right now, it was gifted to me by Aron when i was down for the 420 cup and i have to say this cut must be the real cut or the closest to it coz i havent smoked anything so potent and stanchy as this sour d and it definatly would take uk cheese out anyday

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
sanvanalona

soo it wasnt just my experience

neville haze n ohaze are accesible but like findin a needle in a hay stack in adam

jah_hoover

thats nice too hear such high praise

there sour d is real no doubt ,anyone her grew real s.deez can see her in sour cream

im glad your enjoyin her that bitch will stank the whole house down 4 sure

1luvbigherb

L

letmeout

i have grew out the fem violater kush from barneys .good herb and no hermie problems.

M

MASSES 420KING

im a big greenhouse seeds hater but when i found out they were teaming up with apothacarey genetics i ordered there kings kush [grape ape x og kush ]to be honest i really grabbed it for the grape ape genetics considering apoth are the breeders [at least thats what i heard] i will post the results of the grow and everything else i order is from dna or the reserva privada hope that helps

A

Apophis

Grew the og kush and #18 from dna, twice, breeder packs stated og kush was an s1 and #18 is a re-s1 . . . Definately not the "best" the dam has to offer, barely above average in my opinion. Have raskals og and tahoe og from Swerve on the way, hope to soon experience the real og. Been ordering beans from the dam since 98' and the only keepers in my garden are a 99' serious seeds white russian which will literally paralyze you and 9 out 10 people who try the first time refuse to smoke again, several from shanti at mr nice seeds and two I got from cbay at the old heavens stairway, a 9 week nam-black and redrum. Most everything from the dam in my experience in the last 7 or 8 years has been no better than poppin schwag seeds from mexi brick, perfect example, lsd from barneys claims to be 24% thc and supposed to be "lsd like", what a f'ing joke, more like 2.4% thc. Quality is in the eye of the smoker, don't put much faith in the hype from breeders.

S

S. Plisskin

Anytime someone mentions a percentage of THC I just roll my eyes. That's how you know it's a crap strain - if they have to bust out made up numbers.

Cali connection is the best place to get those superior cali genes. I honestly don't know why people get seeds from anywhere else (ok DNA is understandable).

No one mentioned DNA's Cattaract Kush? OG x LA Con. Nice combo.

D

Dubwobble

No one mentioned DNA's Cattaract Kush? OG x LA Con

Really, I think it's a bad combo.

Here's why - you are crossing an OG Kush, whcih goes for $4000 a lb, with a LA Con, which goes for about $3500 - $3700 a lb. if fully purple. What do you end up with? A watered down OG that will sell for less than the pure OG.

The same goes for wierd crosses like Kandy Kush (OG x Trainwreck)...???? Like really??? They ruined the OG by crossing it with Trainwreck, which can barely sell for $300 a lb. nowadays.

Now something like OG x HP13 is good. Chemdog #4 x OG (hint hint) would be good. SSH x Chemdog D would be good. You know what I mean?

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Actually , Cataract from DNA is Fin amazing, tastes Like OG but a bit sweeter. Stuffs covered in trics as well. I would recommend it !

S

Swerve

its there just ahve to search but the green place had some ok og.. otherwise the homies had killer og 18.. only good og in amsterdam is when i bring it with me..lol i was mainly smoking on og18 la con and chocolope..can you guess who my homies are.. lol DNA has dank in the dam... period...but expect more and more og to hit the dam as we are making a big push to be very much so in the dam..

rawman

rawman

Why not open a shop in the Dam' Swerve? Call it the Cali Connection lol show them what the States have got.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Why not open a shop in the Dam' Swerve? Call it the Cali Connection lol show them what the States have got.

lov that idea

we need more american coffe shops in adam look at GA best gear in the dam i kno much politics are involved as awhile back a friend of mine who kno's the oregon brothers said they were lookin into buyin a cs n alot was involved

hopfully som real kush will hit those shops soon id lov to visit the dam next time and score som CC masterkush or afghani kush

for now that LA does the trick

1luvbigherb

D

dailychronic

XXX city is awesome. As long as you do some research ahead of time and know what to get where your all good. Why do you need to get OG kush if your from cali and you are in Holland? Wouldn't you be more inclined to go for stuff you havent had before? I had a blast last time. Amnesia haze is one of my favorite strains all time now! That shit was whooping my ass. I remember thinking this is some totally different high than I am used to and I love it! Kind of like how OG has its own unique high.

And is it nessisary for every coffee shop to be good? So many people are so critical of Amsterdam but damn all you really need is one good shop. Greenhouse sucks but my girlfriend likes to look at the fishes. I don't need to buy weed there. But you know when you ask the budtender what the strongest strain they had was and he said the Amnesia and they don't even sell seeds of that so I was surprised he said that.

I am hoping to come out for the Cannabis Cup this year in November hopefully.

express_fix

express_fix

Ok, dare i add another question which is semi-related to this thread?
What do you guys think of the Überkush by Sannie and K.O. Kush F3 by Sannie, cause I already ordered them and they arrived super-fast.
Can it compare to the real deal oceanside grown kush that .."the rappers sing about"?
I looked at a few grow logs and the both look amazing.

Also what will happen if i try to grow those strains outdoors? Are they strictly for indoor use only?
Here is what i have

-Sannies Herijuana IBL
-Sannies Überkush fem
-Sannies Chocolate Berry fem (Cocoa Kush x True Blueberry F1)
-Sannies Big White x Herijuana fem (bonus freebie pack with 2 seeds )
-Sannies K.O. Kush f3 regular

I intend to start s small indoor grow operation with 1 plant only with ScRoG until the summer, then i will try to pop a few of those outdoor. Will this work if i have very good climate (nice and hot until mid-October), holes in the ground with quality soil form the store and perhaps some ferts?

Latest posts

Top Bottom