• Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

Tester Name : Dubwobble
Strain : OG Kush (Larry clone only cut)
Method Smoked : Clean Glass Pipe

APPEARANCE

Larry_OG_dried_buds1.jpg

Super dense rocky medium sized buds. Super frosted and silvered, with a mix of dark green and light green leaves. Rounded, puffed-up exaggerated calyx's, popping out in all directions.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Strong lemony pineberry / kushy.
Associated smells of bud : "Catchers mitt" leather, old man men's cologne

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Intense tangy kush.
Associated flavours : Sour pine

Harsh/smoothness (1-10): 8
- cough factor? : yes/no?
Pretty much makes your lungs explode :icon_dizzy:

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body = 25%/50%
Potency : 10
Duration : 3+ hours (woke up stoned)

Use : Daytime/Bedtime

Munchies? : yes/no?

--------------------

This right here is pretty much the best weed in the world (to me). Perfect bud shape and bag appeal. I don't want to break apart any of the buds to smoke because it looks so dank!

This would function as a great sleep aid / tranquilizer for people with insomnia. Right after the first coupe hits, you feel your eyelids getting heavy. Cotton-mouth comes on quickly, followed by grumbling in your stomache from hunger. This would be an excellent appetite restorer for sick patients.

6 hits into the pipe and I felt like laying down. Next thing you know, it was the morning and I woke up hungry as hell with the worst cotton-mouth ever. My mouth felt like it was glued shut.

Yummy bomb-bomb diggity dank !!!

This was grown in coco, with organic nutrients, lots of Nature Tec Compost Tea and some added AN Bud Candy and Big Bud. Not grown by me.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
nice nugs thanx 4 the smoke report

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Very nice report... I drooled a little.

:)

waayne

waayne

Thank's for the killer smoke report Dubwobble,:damnhippie:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Agreed! Love the larry myself. A solid 10. My favorite smoke to date as well. Perfect meds for me, I can smoke it all day and live off it. Great looking nuggets shots also bro. ~SMF~

F

frogeye50

love the larry stuffs the shiz,i gifted my last elite larry seeds to a buddy who was gonna make some seeds and all his stuff got ripped by the green pirates.any1 know where to find the old elite larry seeds at anymore? dub im jealous buddy i want my larry's back lol.

T

Twomp

Your right that Larry is bomb and kicks the back of your throat hard

S

slimjoint

LArrys that type of weed just that straight up fucks you up. Looking dank

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They are some nice looking nuggets Dub. Fine job on the grow and smoke report.

Sure you are a wimp and fell asleep after smoking it but I won't call you a puss or anything like that. I mean there was a contributing factor after all. YOU TOOK 6 TOKES!!!! What you couldn't stop after 2 or 3 you freakin smoke hog? LOL! Only the stoners that cruise these pot sights can even think about doing shit like that. I have casual smoker friends you would have just passed out an collapsed after 3 hits.

What is the "background in a nutshell" on the Larry cut? Somebody grew out some s1 or backcross seeds, maybe made by Elite, and they found a super nice pheno?

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

My understanding is that Larry was a member of the Orange county Hells angels commercial grow in the 90. where they were producing the HA og and some type of pheno variation was the favorite of "Larry" and he started some private work on it and if information is right started distributing it through the Old out of business Malibu Dispensary, and they had four or five Dispenceries throughtout Cali, one on 14th and Mission in SF where I got mine as a mother for $225 back in 2002

And Ive never meet him but a few mostly credible seal beach cats claim to know him around newport or Balboa Island area and really well known in the community.

Goto-893

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks GOTO! I wonder if the hell's Angels were upset with Larry for letting it out and he is taking a dirt nap now.

So if a person has the HA's cut is that the same as the Larry cut?

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

from what i have smoked and seen only the slightest pheno variation, like Chem '91 and Chemdog's Sister as an example.

I dont believe "larry" was a HA menber but a club friend/employee with mad grow skills. And The HA commercial dismissed this cut, because they already had the golden goose with the HA cut. I dont think the Larry cut became anything until several years after, when I got mine in SF only 3 others had bought the one shipment of Larry to come to the mission Dispencry and they were closed and raided in 2005.

There are all the legit OG kush cuts going around Cali. And tons of close or watered down versions. Like one i got from Habor is still to be determined but the correct smell isnt there and thats what i mean watered down or weaker in smell lok or high

Goto-893

cooper1

cooper1

is that the same cut swerve used in his lemon larry og ??????????

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

I dont know swerve or anything about him besides what i've read here, and i cant recall reading much from him on the Larry

its a subtle difference but the Lemon Larry strain isnt Cali Connect it comes from the defunk Elite Seeds

Swerve used a Larry cut to breed Larry OG which crosses to an SFV cut

There is also a lemon Larry that comes out of Nor Cal before Elite was around.

Goto-893

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Ha Ha Ha! head/body 25%/50% What happend to the other 25%? I got a couple packs of Elite`s LLOGK from him when he was in Cali.Well he paid most of his rent to me in seeds. I already had some Norcal Larry so which is the better one? I have yet to grow ether out. Also anyone know the difference between Chemdog and Chemdog? Now how about White desiel and Desiel#1? Also East Coast Desiel? Which Desiel was used in Sour Desiel? There are just to many Desiels and Chems to keep trac of!

D

Dulce

:stonedsmilie:
Hey Mark,

when you gonna drop some seeds here on the bay???

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I don`t have a place to do any breeding,becoming homeless as house is going into forcloser.

Top Bottom