Og Kush lemon Larry

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Ha ha thats insane zeke we were on the same wavelengths!
Im waiting on 2packs from alpine to arrive myself as i remember elites ll which was used in this cross was dank as hell. I want to do an open pollenation then begin selection.

zeke

zeke

Ok so I just transplanted ten of these to 1 gal. Looking good. Just hit em with axiom yesterday. Also got five electric larrylands going alongside the alpine gear. Gonna plant bodhis lotus Larry soon. As soon as I conquer this latest bout of chronic laziness I'll plant those as well. Electric Lemon Larry Lotus....

zeke

zeke

Here's a bit of lemon Larry Og Kush from alpine seeds at 34 days

true grit

true grit

Looks great Zeke. How are the smells vs normal OG's and other Larry crosses? im looking for that super lemon head candy smell!

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

@zeke how are you counting your days? From flip or sight of pistles? I ask cause i kinda lost track on the day i flipped and your are looking more mature. Oh well to each his own!
Alpines lemon larry @42 i think, tangerine rinds "tangerind" pheno. This is one of the indy dom phenos.
20150128 010221

This pheno is a more 50/50 indy/sat. Very good yield it looks to have.
20150123 223146

theres two other phenos, one is a more earthy, less frosty indy dom pheno. The next seems to be a sour d leaner as it has that 10+ week look to her flowers and has sat dom leaves and structure, my money is on her to come from behind!

true grit

true grit

I find it weird that they refer to it as an IBL. I mean from their description different selections were grown from peeps all over the place and bred to multiple males? That means there wasn't consistent selection for select phenotypes. Sounds like that's evident by what your are finding in variation @SonOfDaMourning. Not a bad thing for growers but might as well have sold f2's/f3's since elite is gone.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Too much variation when you know what lemon larry is. @true grit i figured it to be all over the place so i picked up two pks. Not dissapointed as im finding tangerine terps which is new to me.

zeke

zeke

These bitches were flipped Christmas Eve. 24 to 12/12. They are in gallons and started flower around a foot tall. I'm just evaluating them, not trying to produce. Little pots tend to force finishing a bit.

true grit

true grit

The plants from these seeds basically sucked. No keepers or anything interesting. Save your time and money. End of story.ha ha.

Bummer, well if it makes ya feel any better I recently went through a pack original Lemon Larry from Elite and didn't find shit either. lol

F

friend

lemon Larry Og clone, in the bay is legit.
It's a lip smacken lemon head banger , one of my ATF Ogs !
Probably one of the strongest plants i have ever had the pleasure of
growing :happy: definitely not a weak vine Og .
Thanks for sharing zeke, brought back some memories!

true grit

true grit

@friend Yeah thats more what i was looking for outta these beans and didn't find it. I think ive actually smoked the cut you are talking about and kind set the standard for lemon larry, also ran f2's from manic that were much better than this pack.

F

frostythoe01

Has anyone seen black bud/flowers? Im a first time grower and my plant is a deep color... Anyone have any past history or black strains?

Top Bottom