Og Kush Not Acting Right

• Thread starter Bdub25000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Snowstorm causes a little bit of stress by simulating a fungal infection , thus causing trichrome production.
Its definatly not for vegging plants.
Best of luck.
Peace

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
WAIT!
That water sitting in the bottom of the pots is a no no, salt build up/root rot/ pH lockout from too much water.
If you let those pots dry completely out, completely, you will see improvement.
Best of luck.
Peace

B

Bdub25000

I'm with you every body ain't gone make it and I accepted that a long time ago and I'm not mad I cut a nice clone from her and she doing well so I'm really about to throw her out and say fuck it I got a back up plan and all the other ones love it so fuck her she can get out
I
Snowstorm causes a little bit of stress by simulating a fungal infection , thus causing trichrome production.
Its definatly not for vegging plants.
Best of luck.
Peace
I appreciate the feed back but it says from veg to flower but always good to hear feed back and adjust the formula I really

B

Bdub25000

Love this just read the last one thanks bro emptying disks now need my trays just trying to make till I get them back but I'm on it now thanks bro

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Love this just read the last one thanks bro emptying disks now need my trays just trying to make till I get them back but I'm on it now thanks bro
I hope you see improvement soon. I believe overwatering is the culprit. Its a hard habit to break. It literally took me few years to stop overwatering myself.
Peace

B

Bdub25000

I hope you see improvement soon. I believe overwatering is the culprit. Its a hard habit to break. It literally took me few years to stop overwatering myself.
Peace
Thanks bro I really appreciate it and I will take the advice and run with it ever need any clones in cali hit me I got u

H

happy b

what to do not overwatering? or how much water could we give them for a week?
There's no specific amount . it depends on many different factors but basically water your pots right through till theyr totally watered . lift the pots to see how heavy they are when full of water and don't water again until the soil has dried out a good bit and feels light when you pick it up . But don't wait until your plants are drooping from lack of water in the seedling stage particularly before watering again.its a balance you have to work out for yourself . good luck bud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom