OG Kush = Ocean Grown Kush

• Thread starter GOTO-gumi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dynamite

Dynamite

Fire ? wheres it from

raskal didnt find an s1 bean,i believe his buddy bought it from the mexican mafia

im with you original gangster kush

Im gonna spread the Cartel !! That's were FireOG came from !! the mexican mafia gots nothing good , they just lost 20tons last week on the boarder!!

maybe Venom is not bullshitn and thats the truth ?

sounds far fetched , but I've heard crazier .MUCH crazier

really though , where'd it come from ? popped out someones ass

I currently have the largest indoor OGKush Fire plant
,maybe on the planet,just flipped it into flower and it's 4ft across and almost 7ft tall,with countless tops ,makes a great indoor TREE..she's gotta 1k all to herself !! Curious of the history , and google was fucked for any help ,,figure some of you guys know the story on her ..

aleYarok

aleYarok

4x7ft plant and only 1k???
most people that grow trees here surround their plants by 3-4ks and thats with a smaller plant. not gonna get much light coverage on a big plant like that with 1k.
check out JACKs UC thread 2lb white fire 6ft at end of stretch?

K

Karma Genetics

ha ha story story, ha ha it shure keeps the hype going ha ha.........................

Venom818

Venom818

Im gonna spread the Cartel !! That's were FireOG came from !! the mexican mafia gots nothing good , they just lost 20tons last week on the boarder!!

maybe Venom is not bullshitn and thats the truth ?

sounds far fetched , but I've heard crazier .MUCH crazier

really though , where'd it come from ? popped out someones ass

I currently have the largest indoor OGKush Fire plant
,maybe on the planet,just flipped it into flower and it's 4ft across and almost 7ft tall,with countless tops ,makes a great indoor TREE..she's gotta 1k all to herself !! Curious of the history , and google was fucked for any help ,,figure some of you guys know the story on her ..

maybe your mistaken the mexican m**** from cali and the one from mexico 2 different beasts,and supposedly thats were it came from
lets see some pics of your fire og

O

ograskal

OK, I never said the cut came from the Mexican Mafia.. I dont know who the hell started that rumor. I think it was wick650 who started spreading that rumor. The cut came from some Homies here in the South (Cali).. I have no clue if they were connected or not. Pisses me off everytime i here that story...~ogr

Dynamite

Dynamite

4x7ft plant and only 1k???
most people that grow trees here surround their plants by 3-4ks and thats with a smaller plant. not gonna get much light coverage on a big plant like that with 1k.
check out JACKs UC thread 2lb white fire 6ft at end of stretch?

its in a room with 8k,10k in a week or so , I'm not Jack and I'm not growing WF ,I'm DynO and growing OGKush the FIRE cut ! Your an obvious UC fanboy and I wont knock ya for that ,it's cool shiat, but I guess I'm just a wee lad that can't compare to your heros .. Had you ever read a SINGLE grow thread I've done you know why I grow how I grow , it's called MEDICAL MARIJUANA , I didn't make the laws and only have so much square footage to work with..

Unless you have a bigger Fire then me , or can show me one ,piss off !

maybe your mistaken the mexican m**** from cali and the one from mexico 2 different beasts,and supposedly thats were it came from
lets see some pics of your fire og

Oh no ,they do buisness together but thats not something I am willing to talk about ...I have many mexican/american homies (now that cheech and chong song is ringing in my head ..lol -I AM A MEXICAN AMERICAN ) ..west coast players , I know the game and the difference

just started gettn lippy hoping to draw out Raskal here,and it worked ! I'll post some pics up in a couple weeks when the stretch is done and it starts to bud a little ..

OK, I never said the cut came from the Mexican Mafia.. I dont know who the hell started that rumor. I think it was wick650 who started spreading that rumor. The cut came from some Homies here in the South (Cali).. I have no clue if they were connected or not. Pisses me off everytime i here that story...~ogr

Just the cat I was trying to draw out and had no F'n clue where to find you ! Guess I coulda tossed up a flag from the couch - but this thread was already here ,sooO...thanks for clearing it up

E

ent

where is wick these days? i haven't seen him on WT in a while. i think i have his old hotmail- haven't heard from him in a while though. hope he's doing well.

aleYarok

aleYarok

haha jesus dude calm the fuck down. i never said your grow was crap, all i said was 1k isnt alot of light for a big ass plant like that. all u had to answer was "dont worry, there is more light than that 1k"
lol about the fanboy shit, youre right i dont know nothing about you so dont make shit up about me. id much rather have organically grown herb in dirt. nor did i ever call jack my hero or anything like that.

its in a room with 8k,10k in a week or so , I'm not Jack and I'm not growing WF ,I'm DynO and growing OGKush the FIRE cut ! Your an obvious UC fanboy and I wont knock ya for that ,it's cool shiat, but I guess I'm just a wee lad that can't compare to your heros .. Had you ever read a SINGLE grow thread I've done you know why I grow how I grow , it's called MEDICAL MARIJUANA , I didn't make the laws and only have so much square footage to work with..

Unless you have a bigger Fire then me , or can show me one ,piss off !

opt1c

opt1c

only thing i know is that sfv og didn't exist before armenian's in glendale started blowing it up; kept that cut very guarded for many many years... bubba was the kush up north... over the past 5 years they've been crossed and mixed by everyone under the sun and now u got as many flavors of og as there are days in the year

before everyone was growing og some of the best fire the north had was salmon creek, trainwreck, etc... after 2001 bubba started getting grown out and sold as og down in la cuz people in la had the money and wanted the name

the sfv was always more sativa leaning with thin stems whereas the bubba was your typical squat indicia and had more of a coffee undertone in the kush profile

that's just what i know from first hand experience

FurtherBus

FurtherBus

i have a seven foot respect cut going 5 +feet around in a 25 gallon pot vegged for 3 weeks under hid. has like a hundred sites on it. should yield over a p. growin trees is where its at. First pic is the day I flipped and the second ones harvest. Some fat ass heads on og

Photo 3
Photo 4

420king-MASSES

okay let me set the record strait in 94 i was contacted by o.g.rascal for a 91 Chemdog cut i was more then happy to oblige[all his fire cuts/gear came from me and my grow crew here in western mass] at same time i also sent out a lemon thai cut and a dnl cut 2 years later we are hereing rumors of something that rivals the cuts were working with out west so i call my buddies orgnkid and o.g. rascal see what the good word is on the new fire and rascal starts laughing hes like king man we just reworked the gear you sent out by feminizing the dnl cut and hitting both the Chemdog 91 and lemon thai and from there on they did there breeding and in-breeding so theres the story on how og-kush came to be if i had only known o.g.rascal and orgnkid and wasnt 16 in 94 in mass //lol haha im sorry guys how many of you just read all that bullshit thinking fuck man this gotta be the real story he posted under rascal//im sorry i was only playing but see how easy a rumor gets going what if i wasnt so forth-coming yall be going until rascal cleared it up

R

Rabbi

I'll just say this.....Cowboy, Putz and Beans are real people........and beans is on the farm, under another moniker....................................sup Beans!

Rabbi

N

newcardholder

very sad cardholder here..

im a new cardholder and all i have to say is that im shocked at what ive found out about dispensaries and legal growers. things were supposed to get cheaper and easier when it became legal, wasn't it?

instead all i see are prices similar to the greedy corporate pharma companies, elitist connoisseurs that guard strains/seeds/clones, etc.. im legal now, and i STILL find myself buying the same quality, yet vastly cheaper blackmarket medicine that i used to buy before. difference is that now i can't go to jail for it, and that's the only benefit i've yet found from getting my card.

too many good ppl have lost their way and gotten caught up in the same greed that everyone is crucifying wall street for these days.

VERY disappointing. Jerry is somewhere weeping right now..

Top Bottom