OG KUSH of the Roadhouse

• Thread starter RoadRunneR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RoadRunneR

RoadRunneR

I have realized how I've failed somewhat as a grower because I haven't had any OG Kush harvests worth while in a few months. OG Kush is one of my favorite strains and definitely one I want a nug jar full of at all times.

I just love OG Kush and I'm so excited about smoking my first OG Kush nugs in a few months. I decided to share my recent OG Kush harvests with my fellow farmers, so I'll be posting the harvest pictures here.

:icon_cookie:I love this stuff

Well start with some Ghost OG Kush nugs that I'm smoking on.

Og kush of the roadhouse
Og kush of the roadhouse 2
Og kush of the roadhouse 3
Og kush of the roadhouse 4
Og kush of the roadhouse 5
Og kush of the roadhouse 6
Og kush of the roadhouse 7
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Real nice Roadrunner,beautiful buds....I would always want a jar of that around myself also...Thanks for shareing the pics...Jimi

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I have smoked and ran the Tahoe and SFV OG cuts bro, I "Loved" them both... wonder how would they compare to the ghost cut...

RoadRunneR

RoadRunneR

:banana:I talked myself into a smoke session and didn't expect to come back with all the replys. Hmmm that Ghost is tasty...

I have smoked and ran the Tahoe and SFV OG cuts bro, I "Loved" them both... wonder how would they compare to the ghost cut...

The Ghost OG compares well with the SFV OG, my favorite is the one that was harvested the healthiest.

Some dried Ghost OG Kush nugz

IMG 2807
IMG 2799ed
IMG 2810ed
RoadRunneR

RoadRunneR

The best OG is the one that just grew the healthiest. This SFV OG Kush was a tad healthier than the Ghost OG Kush making the SFV the best OG Kush in the roadhouse atm...

SFV OG Kush @ 10wks:afroweed:

IMG 2755ed
IMG 2750e
IMG 2748ed
IMG 2753ed
IMG 2768ed
IMG 2783ed
IMG 2781ed
IMG 2760ed
IMG 2763ed
IMG 2766ed
IMG 2767ed
IMG 2771ed
IMG 2772ed
IMG 2778ed
true grit

true grit

Damn RoadRunner, those all look fantastic! I really wish I had taken my SFV OG to 70 days, and I can't wait for the next round to start some again. That and Meds' Emperor Kush.....Great job at the Roadhouse!!

H

HATCH

Simply Stellar!!!,,Congrat's, On The Mad Skill's, & Happy Smoke'nnnn...

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Lookin like some sugar coated lemon candy there man... And I do agree about the best OG is usually the one that's dialed in best. Great work on'em

true grit

true grit

Looking great- how is the smoke on that Ghost OG compared to say the SFV? Stronger, softer, tastier, etc? Btw another fine round of pictures from the Roadhouse....

darksideX

darksideX

yea..this thread explodes of dank og..
..everythin' looks mouthwaterin' to the max..:tongueout
seemz ur roadhouse is burnin' with all the fire in it ..:mad0233:

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
lemony diesel goodness all the way my friend!!!!! what great shots you take.....you still rocking the potato cages???

stay blessed,
bf

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

that SFV looks dank! ghost looks real good too! do the highs and tastes change between the ghost and sfv?

Top Bottom