og kush poison cut

• Thread starter dogless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
Thinking of picking up some "poison cut" og kush beans this weekend but have not heard very many people post up much on it. If anyone here has grown it out I would be happy to hear about the potency and yield on this strain before I spend some hard earned cash on it. TIA

S

SolidGold

Cali Connect has legit OGK beans, and they are dank as fuck. I have never heard of anyone having any legit OGK Poison beans unless hybridized, and even then I would beware.

S

ShapeShifter

ogkushman is the one to talk to not sure if he's around
any of the forums anymore...

poison og is an s1 found in a bag of 'ogkush' from the late nineties by ogkushman...

it is super legit and one of the bombest og's out there when dialed...

if you can get beans please do yourself a favor and pop em

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the replies fellow farmers. I bought an oz and ten beans and it is very good smoke, two hits on a vaporizer and I was ripped for several hours. I will grow these out next summer as I only grow outdoors and I will share the love with everyone here if I make some seed.
Oh! Btw I cant wait for cali connection, ogr, and basically all west coast seeds to go up. I wore out my blackberry checking every hour or so the past couple of weeks. I found a new home here. These breeders here are fucking amazing and am glad we have a good administration here that I am sure puts all seed vendors in check from getting greedy. I am an avid seed collector and I have dealt with many seed dealers that sell seeds from breeders that are so fucking greedy that they have the balls to actually send out a pack of seeds that are pre mature or have one or two "acorns" in a pack of ten, not to mention prices that are 50% higher than here, wtf? Those greedy fuks need to go away.
I am not in no way sucking anyones ass by saying thcfarmer.com is by far #1 in quality control with top of the line breeders. But I am sure you all already know that. Thanks again!

fractal

fractal

I thought that I had the poison OG, but recently was told it is more likely to be something called "amish kush" and call I have to say about that is WTFever. This is some sort of OG and it is the most physically debilitating smoke I ever had. One of the tastiest as well, and bag appeal is insane. I thought it was called poison due to the head-spinning high you can actually feel the cannabinoids creeping into your head.

POISON OG
chadkush

chadkush

Never herd of any one having posion og kush seeds. Where did you find dem at?

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

The fact that a "cut" needs to be a clone only, tells the story here. If you're getting seeds from a clone only, your not getting the clone only in seed form unless it was reversed and self'd into fem'd seed. And even then, there is some variation. If they're regular seed, what was the original poison cut crossed to, to make those seeds??

Just like Cali Con.. They needed to cross the sfv Og cut to something, before working the line back to a good representation of the original sfv......but it's not the real sfv they sell.

chadkush

chadkush

Ur right about their sfv seeds. I wish i could land some og clones. I really think i could make something special with them clones.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Poison Og is fire for sure... difficult cut to get your hands on. S1s would be dope too I bet though. That's what all the Ogs come from anyways. Are the beans S1s, or hybridized?

e4ian

e4ian

I ve googled this stuff imthat impressed and happily got directed here on one finding .
A mate recently sent me some of this stuff and I was taken aback! Had a semi whitey (called greens in USA) and so had to put the joint down,seriously didn't return to it until 30 minutes later
Got to be one of the very strongest Ive ever had it made ma very alert almost paranoid very heavy in the head but not a bodystone like they say
(I'm still yet to see a pic of it,my mate says it has woody stems)

Smoking it now :wacky:

For their to be seeds it must of been Selfed (s1), ill have it soon an ill CS it ill let ya know when I do ;)
(2-3rd on the list)

Last edited:
Top Bottom