OG Kush/SFV Outdoors in Nor Cal Summer 2010

• Thread starter MedDudeChcioCA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MedDudeChcioCA

Hello. We have had great years in the past and are trying to have an even better one for our patients in 2010. We only had a couple Sours in last year amongst others and let me tell you 8 lbs. + per plant is possible up here with most good genetics. Do you think these high end OG crosses and strains like OGiesel will pull the high yields with lots of nurturing and huge holes?

Any feedback is highly appreciated!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

The most I have seen og do in full sun was less than half of that, it was in a hole 4 ft deep, and turned out to be fire......hard to tell it was from outside even. Diesel did not do much more than og, but those were both from clones and if you are planning on doing them from seeds chances are your yield will be higher.......But there is a reason why these are high end strains, and that is partly because most of the time they cannot yield as high as others. I have seen some pictures of peoples og on here that looked like they have decent yields and I assume it is from the seed vigor, so who knows......either way your patients will be happy with the switch. Might as well give all the og crosses a try outside, let them shine! Oh yeah topping the og seems to help tremendously. BTW I have no experience with Ogiesel, and the og and sour d I saw outside were also in Nor cal, full sun and finished properly.

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Thanks for the reply. Sour D crosses by Rez have gotten huge for us. We are definitely trying to start from seed. We tried SOL's OG Kush x Blue Sattelite and saw no resemblence of OG Kush. Just love the taste and effect of the Kush's and SOur's.

M

MedDudeChcioCA

The holes are definitely deep but also are very wide and long. The roots have a great ability and affinity for going down and out. I am sure a long veg, topping and training would make it do well. Just have never done straight OG and its close relatives in the fround. Bubba is done a lot and looks great. It maxes out around 4-5 per plant.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah I've seen bubba do very well too. I think that if you are looking for a seed to get you some og than try quite a few of the Tahoe OG from Cali Connect.....I popped four of them and found two females, both are looking super og but I have not harvested yet, so I cannot verify. Here is a photo of mine at week four or five of flower.

Tahoe

Latest posts

Top Bottom