OG-KUSH X BUBBA KUSH( Bud shotz)

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro, I got some of these from OGR just dried a bunch myself.. def killer your nugs look great!

B

BlueIndian

Scrumptous looking bud there Jah! Wanting to try out the OGkush myself...just not sure of a ggod vendor for it.

P

purekushkills

have some og x bubba I'm toking on right now. This stuff looks spot on to the pheno I got...lookin like dank ass OG, yet the bubba flavor comes right through.

An extremely fresh hit! My friend that doesnt smoke too often said it smelled like tuna :D Yet on the taste he could have sworn he smoked Mentholated Lemony Hash...sooo dank

That lemon cleaner smell come through? If there was a perfect hybrid strain, a certain cross of these genetics could be a holy grail :D

-PKK

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Thanks guys for your comments:)

I got these seeds of captain Krip at last years at 420 cup, i still got sum og kush bx1 seeds aswell so im gonna pop them and look for that dank pheno i had last year.

Onespark

Onespark

Nice, Looks like Fire! Now I really can't wait to see how mine turns out. Don't know which phono yet but Im guessing bubba dominate from the veg. Yay!

B

Bhanghead

OMFG!!! I gotta get me some of that!! Coffee is always the first thing i think about in the morning...but that wouldn't leave my mind all day!

Latest posts

Top Bottom