og kush x dpd f2

• Thread starter dogsnob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dogsnob

outlaws og x dpd f2 is at 48 days of flower in 4 litre pot in coco coir using canna coco nutrients under 1 /600 watt hps heres the pics enjoy

Og kush x dpd f2
Og kush x dpd f2 2
Og kush x dpd f2 3
ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Looks fantastic Dogsnob!!!

I have 3 of these ladies that are gonna get flowered in 3 days....Outlaw was generous enough to give these to me to test.

I cant wait to see the results.

Just a quick question... How bad was the stretch on that lady? I had heard that they can be quite stretchy, and I have them about 14-18 inches now, so I am wondering if Im gonna need to do some training before flower.

Looking fantastic bro...Hope you keep updating as they progress!!

:happy:

D

dogsnob

mate mine didnt stretch much at all bro it depends on the phenos i suppose mate

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Thanks for the info!! Its much appreciated

All 3 of mine seem to be fairly uniform, I just know someone on another site put them in flower and said his 8inch babies stretched to 3 feet!!! Either way, these ladies are gonna put out lots of dank goodness!

Cant wait to see yours at the end!
:cool:

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
hey bro are those the sfv ogk or the triple ogk x dpd?

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

hey bro are those the sfv ogk or the triple ogk x dpd?

Hmmmm I hadn't thought about that... I forgot you released the triple OG x dpd... I just assumed they were the sfv...

Im curious as well...

:cool:

A

Aerokush101

They look OG dominate, I'm glad I have these, the pre 98 bubba X DpD germinating now...

G

greenlife

those are some fine looking girls you got there dogsnob. Is the shiny-ness of the leaves from the Dpd or is is a nutrient thang?

D

dogsnob

outlaw they are sfv x dpd mate greenlife just the flash and a bit of the nutrients

H

Hazeseeker

Nice growing Dogsnob, definately love the look and sound of this cross, looks like the calyxs are getting ready to swell big time now as well, how many days do you reckon these will go?,

Peace
Hazeseeker

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
very nice bro thanks for the pics

lemon pinesole aye? thats good news

D

dogsnob

yes mate ill post some more pics soon got a bit more purple for sure mate very good job mate

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice Dogsnob , I'm gonna try to pick up a pack of both the OG and SFV from Outlaw to run . Good show my friend .:dance

J

jdubz206

fuck yeah. this is exactly what i wanted to see. i've got 5 of these in veg now..

M

mellofello

hey dogsnob lookin very nice. Been thinking about getting me some of those beans. Any chance you could get a shot that shows the structure of the plant more?

peace

mello

S

sh2ft2

thats very nice looking i bet that sends the taste buds crazy

Top Bottom