greenjoe

here i will quote the seller....OG Kush- Original Ghost Cut
Product Code- OGF (Feminized) ā™€

[S1 Original Clone
NOT a cross]

I have 1 over 8 feet and 3 at 7 feet...and of course this 3 footer

greenjoe

greenjoe

yes the ghost cut....there is way to many stories out there about the kush strains...

of course i can't wait...so i clipped some popcorn buds dried it and ...whoa ya baby!!!....Already smokes real good

greenjoe

greenjoe

here are some updates pics....i smoked the one in the bucket....fuckin awesome smoke....and the taste...and the high....one of the best i have smoked in the last 35 yrs...In the top 5

DSC02806
DSC02809
DSC02810
DSC02811
greenjoe

greenjoe

Nice Pics. Any bud shots? Peace
Not even close yet..still growing...i think in about 2 weeks it will start to flower,and be finished by 2nd week of october...total of 5 months for thses to finish..but well worth it...It is so good

greenjoe

greenjoe

>northone.....i don't know how far north u live....but lets say i am not far from ottawa..end of oct also for me?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
End of October might be a little late for you. I'm @38*lat, and it's mid-to-late October for me (weather depending, of course).

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm not thinking about frost, I'm thinking about storms.

Loran

Loran

My SFV is about 2-3 weeks into flower and we've started using the Jacks Cleaner2 pollen on her to make more "Longbottom Leaf" beans. The cross is hardier, yields better has more lemon flavor and in a test field there was little variation in a batch of 30 females. The cross is easier to grow and doesn't give in to pm as readily. Peace, Loran

O

oneton

looks dank cant grow outside here to scary but its all good because we have grow tents lol let us no what yo yield

greenjoe

greenjoe

we can get frost...in october,mind you our last few autumns have been really mild

greenjoe

greenjoe

i went to my other big 1.....This plant is freakin huge...i had to bend the top as it was getting higher than my 8 foot shed...It has to be 10 feet around and is the densest bush i have seen in a lond time...Looks like easily 1-2lbs.....

greenjoe

greenjoe

yea...they started to bud

it has been 1 week into flowering.....yes i know it is a far shot but i wanted to give you a perspective on their sizes....My last one not shown is so freakin huge that you can't stick your hand into the tree,because it is to dense..:icon_spin:

edit....the smaller one is a iranian g13

DSC02862
DSC02859
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My SFV is about 2-3 weeks into flower and we've started using the Jacks Cleaner2 pollen on her to make more "Longbottom Leaf" beans. The cross is hardier, yields better has more lemon flavor and in a test field there was little variation in a batch of 30 females. The cross is easier to grow and doesn't give in to pm as readily. Peace, Loran
Don't forget about the 8 I have going, all OD. Same thing--very little phenotypic variance. Unfortunately, I allowed an anaerobic situation to occur in one of the intended hempy LbLs and couldn't save her.

Top Bottom