Og Kush ?

• Thread starter FarmeR.Jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Is anyone familiar with og Kush, growing it?
My buddy found a bagseed & if memory serves correct it was a batch of of kush. Which is usually in stock around these parts
The nug in the picture is the og that comes around here it's real gassy/earthy/pungent
But that's not the same batch in which the seed was found
Og kush 3
Og kush
Og kush 2

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

The bud nor the plant look very close to the true old school OG to me, but there are 928304838473944785849374 different OG hybrids called OG this or that out there these days.

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

:fire:i would hope you will find something better
than the bud you got the seed from :happy:
honestly I would be glad to find something exactly like the bud I found the seed in. It's usually leafy but always super dank but sadly compressed.

The bud nor the plant look very close to the true old school OG to me, but there are 928304838473944785849374 different OG hybrids called OG this or that out there these days.
thanks for your input! & hopefully it's fire !!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
:fire:i would hope you will find something better
than the bud you got the seed from :happy:

I've noticed the bagseed I grow. Comes out a much higher quality than the source it came from.

Don't let poorly grown cannabis make you think those genetics are bad. Try those bagseed yourself and see if you can top what you found it in.

dankninja

dankninja

doesnt look very og-ish to me, but could have some innit. most likely a hybrid or a weird pheno off bagseed S1/S2 genetics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom