OG pirates, now boarding

• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

are you an OG pirate?

• Total voters
jessejames12345

jessejames12345

i stuck a few of these wenches in to my flower tent last week , ill throw some pics up here as things get interesting . there are about 3 in the group of 12 that have some really dogpoopy funk going on , and the others have a more floral nose to them ..

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Don't worry, everyone just settled into their new bunks last night. The new vessel is smaller, but perfect for this tight crew of night marauders. On our first voyage they'll be teamed up with a few other seasoned brigands and pistileros famosos.

They've been below deck so long we'll need some hours of rowing to get used to the bright sun. Then once we sort out girls from the men, it's off to find the booooty!

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

These were from last week, they got pruned again and are going into flower now.

Ogcts1
Ogcts2
Ogcts3
Ogcts41

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

ouchh i feel the pain man..are u goin to at least flower one of the males fpr pollen stoxk or totally game over lol
Think I might do even better. Anyone here tried reversing males with ethephon for trait selection? :jimlad::jimlad::jimlad:
that is poopy...here is to rest of the pack being all female:happy:
1 of those 5 was actually a duplicate, so there's a straggler left whose first clones didn't take. I just cut more then put the mom in for sexing. Hopin' fer the luck o' the Pirish.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Actually, either I was blind or this one was cross dressing last week. All males for now.

IMG 4182

IMG 4170
Top Bottom