OG Poison harvest

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

Don't know exactly how long this one has been flowering but it sure turned out primo, takes about the same time as sour D but this is a whole other level. . . So sour and so funky I am not 100% sure this is the OG poison but that's what it was called when I got it and the product is incomparable!

Ogpoison 3
Ogpoison
Ogpoison 2
Ogpoison 4
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great! You seem to have all the goodies :)

420king-MASSES

oh oh oh oh thats was my oh face fractal that shit looks bomb as all hell man do you know what the time is indoors mad props to you my friend

F

fhg25

looks great, love the name! Even if it wasny dank, you would be sold on name alone!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

hell yeah dude for outdoors that looks hella yummy :sign0005:

Keep It Green-Doc

winta

winta

never trust a big butt and a smile that girl is POISOOOOOON! lmao lookin dam good bro!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
dank - just like always, shit looks incredible zoomed

fractal

fractal

Dried budshots, so frosty! I think I can see the kush in there. See the spiky look to the crown of the bud? This has me so confused! Smells so sour, but so sweet and stanky citrus funk. Potency leaves sour D lagging far behind for sure.

GEDC2340
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Sweet looking ogk, fractal:tongueout
How does og grown outdoors smell/taste compared to indoors?

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Real nice outdoor work man, looks like some killer buds, hope your gonna be runnin that same cut indoors =P, if you got anyhting else runnin outdoors hope your harvests are good! Take it easy man

Don't Panic! Grow Organic!

F

fuzzy

Killer Bro

That shit right there looks Killer bro!Looks mighty tasty!!Wonder how well she would do inside down here :) ?Looks like she yields pretty well also.Very nice job Fractal!!! peace,fuzzy

fractal

fractal

Thanks for the compliments it sure is a good looking plant, but really picky. This is the first time in 2 years of having the clone, and 4 attempts that I have actually finished a perfect crop. I don't know what it is, sometimes it just sits there looking all burned or locked out. Then Sometimes it grows perfectly, my buddy is doing a run indoors right now with Canna nutes and sunshine mix and the plants look A+++ healthy.

Compared to indoors the smell and taste don't get any better. Frostier buds indoors perhaps but this crop turned out exceptional and it is even better than anything grown by the dude i got the clone from.

O

oldschoolog

Don't know exactly how long this one has been flowering but it sure turned out primo, takes about the same time as sour D but this is a whole other level. . . So sour and so funky I am not 100% sure this is the OG poison but that's what it was called when I got it and the product is incomparable!

LOL thats the Poison for sure!! Fattest OG nugs I have ever sampled. Packs a real good punch!!!

N

Nevermind

Looks awesome.It's the first time I've seen any OG grown outdoors.Very lovely.Great show fractal.

Top Bottom