Og pure kush

• Thread starter oldschoolog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oldschoolog

Classic Swerve Clone! Its way better than what most club owners call pure kush(pussy kush) today. One time you nacho and rest of the old school nncc crew puffed me down some super head stash representation of it. Total knock out!! Do you have any plans to work with it or pure kush?

fractal

fractal

I got a cut from southern cali, called the LA pure kush is that what you are talking about? I love it can't say enough about it. Grows more like bubba than any OG though, short and stout.

O

oldschoolog

I got a cut from southern cali, called the LA pure kush is that what you are talking about? I love it can't say enough about it. Grows more like bubba than any OG though, short and stout.

I think that is the pussy kush. Someone needs to post pictures of the real pure kush. I sure wish swerve, OG Raskal or JJ-NYC would release some real pure kush hybrids. Any one else had swerves clone OG Pure Kush? Green angle sometimes has it(91 pure kush) not nearly as good as it could be done.

S

Swerve

Ahit I lost that cut years back I am always try. To find the pure kush cut we were smoking years ago. It's around just haorded. Which is cool eventy I will find it again

S

Sway

Does it have bright orange pistils swerve? my pure k cut is supposed to be wicks...not sure if it actually is.. Its unreal fire whatever it is..nothing like any pure kush ive seen, nothing like The La cut or suge cut...its no bubba pheno ill tell u that. Super kush nugs that takes ur breath away when u smell it. Yields decent too. Better then bubba or so cal master at least..vegs faster too...

R

REGISTRD

Ahit I lost that cut years back I am always try. To find the pure kush cut we were smoking years ago. It's around just haorded. Which is cool eventy I will find it again

Hoarded by few...Hmmm brings back my old days running with suge huh?? lol.. ya remember those grows... dam memories.

Sway...
YEs the PK does have Bright orange pistils Its one of the few things I can remember bout it.. For some reason its bring back the yellow house days.......:animbong:

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

oh shes around... very much so on lockdown.. heres a pic i snagged a couple weeks ago
http://i252.invalid.com/albums/hh29/b14z3d/IMG_2508-2.jpg

O

oldschoolog

Does it have bright orange pistils swerve? my pure k cut is supposed to be wicks...not sure if it actually is.. Its unreal fire whatever it is..nothing like any pure kush ive seen, nothing like The La cut or suge cut...its no bubba pheno ill tell u that. Super kush nugs that takes ur breath away when u smell it. Yields decent too. Better then bubba or so cal master at least..vegs faster too...

I'm think wick has roadrunners hollywood pure kush cut(came from earth collective grower). Which is still not the real thing. Taste and smell are on just not the potency. I could be wrong.

fractal

fractal

It is harder to get cuts now than ever before, the explosion in hobbyists has forced people to hold tightly to their prized cuts. The best way to stay ahead of the curve right now in this flooded market is to have an exclusive. It will take some resourcefulness to score one of these old school kushes so good luck!

S

Sway

Yea that's definitely it...mine looks exactly like that.. It melts you face when u smoke it...good shit

G

gorillaseeds

ya i got that one reeks like og without the lemon. maybe ill give it out to the cloners so everybody can try it?

G

ganjherbsmoke

thats what i remember is pretty orange pistils
the chop i had was really dense too and a high that gave most OGs a run for its money super high ceiling on that one
wish i saw it more

G

gabbyg420

ive got a pure kush strain from humboldt thats pretty heady, im never sure how good weed is cuz my tolerance is through the roof but I get stoned off of it so it must be good.. its dark green super stinky tasty, it deffinitly has a unique smell and taste, a strong flavor..mmm i love it...not sure about yalls strain but mine is BOMB.

dextr0

dextr0

reg_don_bud.jpg

does that look like its a cross of og kush? The nugs the seeds that this one came from were purple and tasted of sprite. This one smelled like sprite but now smells skunky and like cotton candy. The other pheno ive grown out has dark orange hairs smells just like sprite and has a sprite/menthol tast. Hers a pic of her.

funk_don_bud.jpg

Ive been searching around and just wondered if maybe its possble.

Illmind

Illmind

The one Suge and Rudeboi had is old school pure kush at its finest, ya the one thing kushier than bubba besides the ole purple. Than again I never tried So cal master that looks good as hell. Good luck getting it though would be a nice score for people who like rare genetics. Would also most likely go great with a nice corleone kush daddy. That would be some dank. Or a bubba BX2 daddy, damn that'd be fireball.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

There is a "L.A. Pure Kush (Suge Knight cut)" at P.O. I have one that I'm going to flower out. At least one person said that it hermies early. We'll see. I'd love to get a hold of that sweet tasting PK cut - great flavor.

Top Bottom