OG Raskal’s curing tutorial?

• Thread starter PhoenixFlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhoenixFlower

PhoenixFlower

I was reading a post on sulphur and someone said in their opinion, this curing tutorial which was available on this site was the best they've ever used.

I cannot find this tutorial on this site when I use the search function, does anyone have this tutorial handy and could link it please?

R

ritoMox

Did you find what you were looking for? If not, a little more info might help. Maybe a link to that post you read.
Edit: I looked a few hours ago but just not enough info in your post. ✌️

PhoenixFlower

PhoenixFlower

Did you find what you were looking for? If not, a little more info might help. Maybe a link to that post you read.
Edit: I looked a few hours ago but just not enough info in your post. ✌️

Post #41 near the bottom, in case you'd like to go take a gander for yourself.

R

ritoMox

Wow, dude's a ghost on the forums. Found mention of him on one of the other forums. Seems he went by Rasklat here on the Farm. Here's his IG: Link

PhoenixFlower

PhoenixFlower

Wow, dude's a ghost on the forums. Found mention of him on one of the other forums. Seems he went by Rasklat here on the Farm. Here's his IG: Link
What do you mean by a ghost? Like he's not around anymore or some?

R

ritoMox

What do you mean by a ghost? Like he's not around anymore or some?
Like he used to be around the forums, but not anymore. Found a lot of stuff about scammers impersonating him though. He's got an active IG account, though. Link above.

PhoenixFlower

PhoenixFlower

Like he used to be around the forums, but not anymore. Found a lot of stuff about scammers impersonating him though. He's got an active IG account, though. Link above.
I looked, no DM's. I'd like to know what his curing method was

Top Bottom