OG Raskal Purple Urkle x Pre '98 Bubblegum Grow

• Thread starter Peazo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Peazo

Hello fellow farmers! I came across this Purple Bubblegum clone from a local farmer who purchased a 10 pack a bit ago. I got pretty lucky and scored 4 clones from him as a gift. I've been super stoked to finally be able to flower these ladies out, so i figured i would share the scenery while they grow. This will be my first time flowering these ladies out.

I have these ladies in 7 gallon smart pots and using pro-mix with a bit extra perlite and mykos added to the medium mixture. I'm running the 100% organic line by advanced nutrients.

These girls are 7 days into flower.

102411224552.jpg
102411224344.jpg

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
keep the pics coming always love seeing raskals gear

TortureKill

TortureKill

Are these 4 clones diff phenos?Im seen some great phenos coming outta this one. I have a few seeds to check out next season. Good luck, Im tuned in.

P

Peazo

All the clones were clipped from plant number 8. My buddy popped all 10 of the seeds and 9 of them were females. Please feel free to post any pictures of Raskals gear in this forum.

P

Peazo

I'm Back! Updated pictures will be posted later tonight of the ladies @ 2 weeks into flower.

P

Peazo

2 weeks into flowering

Update at two weeks... Dealing with some environmental issues and believe im experiencing some cal/mag deficiencies due to my room temps getting to cold. I flushed and have started adding a cal/mag supplement to my feedings.

IMAG0009
IMAG0010
IMAG0011
IMAG0014
IMAG0016
IMAG0017
N

NorCalD9

Looking dank bro!!... I'm def gunna be watching....

Peace
D9

P

Peazo

Thanks bro! It's my first time running this variety and I'm very intrigued to see how she turns out. I'll be updating with pictures weekly.

P

Peazo

Btw... im new to the farm, but would like to start helping out some breeders with their gear if possible. I grow with Earth Juice, in a soilless medium, under 1000 watters, and would be willing to help out for a good cause. If someone could head me in the right direction... that would be great!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Plants look rather happy and very healthy, should be some tasty weed. Take care

mal

P

Peazo

Thanks! It's actually my first time running raskals gear. I hear nothing but great things about his genetics, so i figured the only way i would know would be by putting it to the test. Stay tuned my fellow farmers!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
He had 31 posts since he joined in October. He made more requests for breeder testers per post than any rookie poster ever. It was comical. I could see his ban bomb ticking with each one.

It looked like he had a green thumb. However, unfortunately he had poor site manners.

Top Bottom