OG Raskal Strawberry Bubba

• Thread starter KungPao
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KungPao

Here we are at day 25 flower. One of em is outshining the rest considerably in the frost department. All are frosty and stinky for their age.

Bubbaa1

Bubbaa2

Bubbaflowerpower

Bubbnug1

Bubbanug2

Bubbanug3

L

livinglegend

nice. i would love some of that. im so curious to see how it taste........

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah, I'm so glad someone has some pics more into flowering! They do look like they stack well and will be a good producer. Lookin' gr8! Please, keep us updated!

saldiado

saldiado

Dannnk gonna be around here for sure to see how these blow up

K

KungPao

Hell yeah, I'm so glad someone has some pics more into flowering! They do look like they stack well and will be a good producer. Lookin' gr8! Please, keep us updated!

I've been keeping an eye on your grow as well! Keep doin it up, yours are lookin great. I can say that they will benefit from any kind of topping you can give em. Next go around i'm going to try to top atleast 3 times.

O

ograskal

Lookin Killer Bro....I have 3 of these going myself right now and they are lookin good..All 3 seem to lean more towards the KKSC!...~ogr

F

FastForward

Good looking plants - mine is about a week behind by the looks of it. Mine is definitely very bubba I think because the only other plant that had such big fans on it was the G13xDC. Will post photos when she buds up a bit more.

Nice work KP :)

M

Max Paynal

Hey Og Raskal,

Will you have this available again? I missed the last opportunity. Thanks!

Max

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Looking sweet KUNG!!!! I have got 3 of these going into flower tonight. I topped them 4 times. I have about 10-12 tops at 18-20" tall. they all 3 look like alike.. RB

K

KungPao

Lookin Killer Bro....I have 3 of these going myself right now and they are lookin good..All 3 seem to lean more towards the KKSC!...~ogr

thanks for the props bro it means alot. What should i be looking out for to identify KKSC type phenos? You have an opinion as to witch side my plants look to be leaning to? Thanks in advance man.

Top Bottom