• Thread starter testone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Testone

I grew those same 4 seeds about a year ago and didn't take any clones, that was a big mistake. I received about 4-5 plants that were exceptional, I only grew 5 seeds of each got 2-3 females each and some excellent plants. There are better seeds out there but you've got some of the best, and I'm sure you will be pleased with what you get. Just my .02$

mal

OGONLY

OGONLY

yeah man, thanks. my CC buds are very pretty. i even have some purple tahoe bud now.

good luck on the OGR. post up some pics!

Yah bro my CC Chemdog #4/OG turns purple also. I just chopped the third of 5 last night. I swear man this stuff just looks so good! Nug structure, color, sparkley as can be!!! Too bad looks aren't everything. I will say though this stuff makes some killer BHO. Comes out very sugery as opposed to oily. Tastes amazing.

T

testone

Yah bro my CC Chemdog #4/OG turns purple also. I just chopped the third of 5 last night. I swear man this stuff just looks so good! Nug structure, color, sparkley as can be!!! Too bad looks aren't everything. I will say though this stuff makes some killer BHO. Comes out very sugery as opposed to oily. Tastes amazing.

Nice one holmes. Me too, I look at my cc plants and still shake my head trying to imagine that the ogr gear is better. i have some buds that have stacked crystal formations, snowy white, sparkling. the buds are dense too. major brutal buddage stylee.

fell free to post some pics here in this misplaced thread.

T

testone

I grew those same 4 seeds about a year ago and didn't take any clones, that was a big mistake. I received about 4-5 plants that were exceptional, I only grew 5 seeds of each got 2-3 females each and some excellent plants. There are better seeds out there but you've got some of the best, and I'm sure you will be pleased with what you get. Just my .02$

mal

very nice. thanks for the thumbs up. i really cant be unhappy with what i have. the buds look amazing.

M

MTM

Ive grown several of Cali connection strains,theres some dank ass phenos in everything you have bro.Im also growing white fire ,white,master kush from OG Raskal.Your cali connection gear is good as hell also.OGR has his own help desk and forum here bro if you want to check out some of his grows..OGR is dropping at the end of the month so you better check this site everyday then camp out when you see the heads up Logic post about his drop.Ive seen hundreds of packs go in a matter of minutes...
peace
MTM

M

mrhouston907

Cali connection has some good gear, but you have too "search" for that special pheno. As with my ogr gear you seem to get "keeper" phenos in higher numbers. I've never had a herm from ogr gear either, just great smoke everytime.

T

testone

Ive grown several of Cali connection strains,theres some dank ass phenos in everything you have bro.Im also growing white fire ,white,master kush from OG Raskal.Your cali connection gear is good as hell also.OGR has his own help desk and forum here bro if you want to check out some of his grows..OGR is dropping at the end of the month so you better check this site everyday then camp out when you see the heads up Logic post about his drop.Ive seen hundreds of packs go in a matter of minutes...
peace
MTM

where will logic make a head's up? in what thread? hundreds in minutes? damn. that's fucking amazing. it's a phenomenon.

also, is there anything i have to do to prepare my thcbay account in order to make a bin purchase?

thanks man.

T

testone

Cali connection has some good gear, but you have too "search" for that special pheno. As with my ogr gear you seem to get "keeper" phenos in higher numbers. I've never had a herm from ogr gear either, just great smoke everytime.

you all have me convinced. im ready to drop a benjamin or two.

R

razkaliconnec10

testone j wizzle is right on point about Raskals gear!
I've grown CC gear where there were no "keepers" just runts,mutants,hermies ,weak plants ,etc.
I usually find several keepers in a pack of Raskals gear.
Your CC beans have the potential to pop out a nice pheno
but you can't even start to compare Swerves gear and Raskals......
There's a reason some folks like j wizzle and myself will pay
top dollar for Raskals gear....It's worth every penny and then some....If you want world class genetics.
Have you ever puffed any of Raskal strains?
If you have you will know what I'm talking about....
Best of luck pheno hunting thru your CC gear!

thats saying a LOT! has anyone ran black water by cc?
interested in knowing that in comparison to white urkle

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ive smoked Blackwater from the local dispensary and personally run the White Urkle. Blackwater cant touch it man. Taste, smell, potency and damnit, this girl can produce too!!! White Urkle hands down. Og Raskal deserves mad props.

j wizzle

j wizzle

what was blackwater? pre 98 x what??

white urkle was really good, i had 2 good phenos, but if you got a bomb bubba dom then the blackwater could be really nice....but honestly, i would skip all that and go straight to the white bubba, best of both worlds. bubba is better than urkle. yeilds better. looks better, smokes better....at least the white crosses ive found do

j wizzle

j wizzle

oh...then white urkle will kill that hands down. that sfv male is garbage IMO, its not even an sfv male and shouldnt be called that

mack 10

mack 10

oh...then white urkle will kill that hands down. that sfv male is garbage IMO, its not even an sfv male and shouldnt be called that

wonder why he picked that affie pollen off cap crpt? should of looked for something stable,and dank, and of course actually tested it first.

j wizzle

j wizzle

wonder why he picked that affie pollen off cap crpt? should of looked for something stable,and dank, and of course actually tested it first.

he just wanted to make cash... and he did, but at the expense of his name.

Top Bottom