OG Raskal, White Strawberry and White Romulan

• Thread starter kendog000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

you killed ken! they all look awesome! i had a nice 70day pheno of berry white that reaked of rotten strawberries :) hope u enjoy the fruits of your labor

kendog000

kendog000

Thanks a bunch Winta, i actualy have one girl still doing her thang at like day 74??? I absolutely love this cross, my number 1 is such a crazy girl it just aint even funny lol. I have pics of my number 3 straw, and three of the roms yet to still post. Hell couple of the roms still goin. Sos, ur girls looks smokin bro, typical Raskal flowers. One Q though, how come they still so green bro? ya having trouble gettin emto flush???

Holler at u brother man

Peace
Kn

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks a bunch Winta, i actualy have one girl still doing her thang at like day 74??? I absolutely love this cross, my number 1 is such a crazy girl it just aint even funny lol. I have pics of my number 3 straw, and three of the roms yet to still post. Hell couple of the roms still goin. Sos, ur girls looks smokin bro, typical Raskal flowers. One Q though, how come they still so green bro? ya having trouble gettin emto flush???

Holler at u brother man

Peace
Kn
Damn good question as i didn't get a fade my third run ago but chalked that up to using Stagreen dirt , then I did when switched to roots organic or should I say was not lazy and went and bought some and got a good fade on next run (durban) Now this run for some reason (which i forget) i at about 5 weeks in added a good amount of high p bat guano , no fade - Now tell me if I am doing this correct as FADE seems to be a issue of mine (AGREED) usually about 20 days before day 63 i flush with clearex and water 3 times the container size and there is always clear water running out in tub by time done. Then as needed i continue to use ph 6.5 water till finish ??? So tell me bro am I doing something wrong or forgetting something , excellent observation and damn good question , also we need to talk bro , Think Co. on April 20 (420) as the SF cup is not till summer bro, from what I am being told.....be well

kendog000

kendog000

Next time you chop, and its a plant that didnt really fade out for ya, cut a stem and tatse the cut end, that right there will tell ya if shes cleaned out or not. Do you have a tds or ppm meter bro? you could check ur water goin in, an then check the runooff. When i was runnin in coco i always used clearex, but just one time. On a 9 week strain i would start at like 45-49 days and then flush. I woul also use molasses during flush just to make surethe plant has enough carbs to have the energy to finish out. Sometimes if you flush and really strip the soil or medium, the plant wont have enough energy to ripen properly. Once you ue your clearex, you should be using nothing but straight water, and you should have no probs gettin a good flushed plant with fade. As far as using clearex while ur running orgaqnics??? i would thik myself not a good idea. I would have to look at the bottle, but im pretty sure it aint no good for your lving goodies in ur soil. I could very well be wrong since im so new to organics, but im sure you could get it good and flushed out with just planin water. I aint no pro by no means brother, so i hope this helps somewhat. Gimme a call this weekend bro

Peace
Ken

soserthc1

soserthc1

Next time you chop, and its a plant that didnt really fade out for ya, cut a stem and tatse the cut end, that right there will tell ya if shes cleaned out or not. Do you have a tds or ppm meter bro? you could check ur water goin in, an then check the runooff. When i was runnin in coco i always used clearex, but just one time. On a 9 week strain i would start at like 45-49 days and then flush. I woul also use molasses during flush just to make surethe plant has enough carbs to have the energy to finish out. Sometimes if you flush and really strip the soil or medium, the plant wont have enough energy to ripen properly. Once you ue your clearex, you should be using nothing but straight water, and you should have no probs gettin a good flushed plant with fade. As far as using clearex while ur running orgaqnics??? i would thik myself not a good idea. I would have to look at the bottle, but im pretty sure it aint no good for your lving goodies in ur soil. I could very well be wrong since im so new to organics, but im sure you could get it good and flushed out with just planin water. I aint no pro by no means brother, so i hope this helps somewhat. Gimme a call this weekend bro........

Peace
Ken
No bro gotta be honest , I don't mess with meter's got them both but once i figured out my tap water was 6.7 to 6.8 then added chem's took it to 6.5 i never played the meter game , just let the plants tell me what they needed and only use clerex on the first gallon and i'm out now so I wont be buying more... my water is clear when done flushing and i have never had any over feeding or leaf burnt issues once I started using sea green ..... I got a evil k on 57 days today and i'm gonna flush the hell out of her again and see if i can get a fade but besides the lack of fade 2 out of last 3 run , tree has been dank ass hell and I have never read a ppm ever ..... I will hit you up today or tomorrow bro been meaning to call , just wanted you to clear your head as much as possible first bro...... be well SoSer

A

A-Roe

yo soserthc what kind of ferts you using? My tap is 7.0 ph - 85 ppm and when i add my Flora Nova Bloom and a few others my shit drops down into the 5's and I have to up it back to 6.5.

soserthc1

soserthc1

yo soserthc what kind of ferts you using? My tap is 7.0 ph - 85 ppm and when i add my Flora Nova Bloom and a few others my shit drops down into the 5's and I have to up it back to 6.5.
Currently I am using cutting edge sonoma gold that is 99.9% organic and only a grow and bloom with sea green , the rest of my ingredients are a mix of Aliens feeding regime and a little of the rev's mixed to my liking , still undecided about the sonoma gold thou ..... its on its first try ....

Top Bottom