og raskal wifi

• Thread starter ncmaineac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

ncmaineac

i really thought i would see tons of pics of the og raskal wifi that was sold in july...and i see very few..whats up...everyone couldnt wait it was all everyone wrote about talked about threaded about for a year...now...nothing...

is that because he doesnt sell here anymore...thats not what i am talking about...is there any other site that is posting wifi pics of the recent grows???...man they sold a few hundred packs of seeds...is og raskal on another site and did peeps follow him there????

i would love to see some of the diff phenos that came out of all the different variations an d the different breeding and combining different phenos...

you guys know what i mean...where the hell is all the wifi and the white and all of og's posts and pics.?????

thanks for the help....

ncm

mack 10

mack 10

when you find em, clue me in. i think everyones just busy growing them? i'm also surprised by the lack of "posted" grow's. mack

S

Seed Buyer

Sitting on my two packs. If you do a google search for OG Raskal you can still find his old wifi thread that was started here. Plenty of good pics on that thread.

D

DazedNconfussed

I got 5 wifi's i grew from raskal seeds...there a few weeks from harvest....ill post pics right before i cut them down.....they are in a very intense scrog right now so its hard to get pics....id love to see more wifi's also though.....

haqndyman

haqndyman

i have 14 wifi's going., 9 are 34 days into flower and 5 are 14 days behind them.all from seed, in 7 gallon smart pots with ffof soil,
they are growing in my greenhouse with supplemental lighting.,
these are amazing plants,my phenos range from tall and lanky to short and squat.,i will take them out and get some pics today to show the difference two weeks makes in flower.,
i also have 10 white s1;s that are 4 weeks behind the oldest wifi's., in my opinion so far the wifi's are far superior to the s1's,
these are the healthiest,frostiest most gorgeous plants i have ever grown.,

more later,
ha qndyman

jammie

jammie

ditto on the wifi interest. i got a pack that i plan on starting the end of feb and was hoping to get a preview of the different phenos and growth trends

haqndyman

haqndyman

932.JPG
936.JPG
938.JPG
9291.JPG

haqndyman

haqndyman

the pics dont come anywhere close to doing these plants justice,.

RIPP

RIPP

Lovely garden haqndyman. Do you have problems with caterpillars or other insects? Where on earth is your location (approximately)?

Keep the good work.

haqndyman

haqndyman

i had probs with catterpillars on my last crop but it was a outdoor grow., spinosad got rid of them for me.,since i have been in the greenhouse i have not had a bug prob of any kind.,
i'm in the shadow of the happiest place on earth lol

Top Bottom