Og raskal's 20 x strawberry bubba 20 x master bubba 20 x fire x bubba

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Looking great Jack!!! Been showing a few folks your other thread and that ends up with jaws dropped and me telling em we need to get to work. lol. Congrats and Props bro!!! Don't think I stopped by the other thread but will be posted over there for a bit!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Day 5 of 12 on 12 off first pics STRAWBERRY BUBBA OG RASKAL..She has blown up since the flip :banana1sv6:...JACK

DSC00079
DSC00018
DSC00046
DSC00010
L

LEBDOG

Thanks for updated shots

I was talking a lot about this grow at the THC EXPO Jack. Thanks for your investments! SWERVE says DWC is the best and you are taking that up a notch here!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sick work! So the Master x Bubba was done by OGR? I love my MxB... :mmm

C

CAPO

Ahh ya....breathing new life to an old thread..gotta love it!!

Looks like your plants are starting to dwarf your buckets; those must be some huge tomato cages. I love the phenos and they look to be eating the same diet....very cool.

saldiado

saldiado

Damm every pheno looks dank. That master bubba has some monster fan leaves. Going to be smelling like a kush forest in there. amazing grow all around.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Strawberry Bubba OG RASKAL DAY 12 ...:hunter:She is a real go getter in the buckets...:pimp:

DSC00116
DSC00111
DSC00123
L

LEBDOG

Thanks for sticking it out!

Not like I've been waiting for this update, but I've been waiting for this update and glad to see you post it!

I get paranoid my favorite members will jump ship and leave without closing their journals. This journal is a model I would truly miss!

I am going to run a smaller RDWC system under a sick LED system (Go big or go home style) in a 4x4 test tent. If I get the results I need I am gonna blow up a room all LED! Thanks for the inspiration!

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck man, seeing these Undercurrent grows by you, Texaskid and a few others, is really pushing me to venture in hydro growing again! Just amazing growth rates all around! Congrats you guys!

saldiado

saldiado

Man those are some happy plants. Others have said it but damm that is a great example to follow, and its going to be amazing seeing these before the chop. keep it up man.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Well well...Its starting to rock for u jack! I wish u to get the result u after bro well deserved and thanks to share.

saldiado

saldiado

Damm man can you pm me what club i got to go to to get on some of this when its chopped and ready for the shop. Amazing work.

Top Bottom