Og raskal's 20 x strawberry bubba 20 x master bubba 20 x fire x bubba

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Here we go These will be going in two of my systems the Strawberry Bubba gets put in the new under current system with 15 x 1000 watts, And the Master Bubba and Fire Og x Bubba gets put in the big room 8 x 1000, 2 x 600, 2 x 400 grown in coco They will veg for a short period in flood and drain and then be transplanted to the big rooms with CO2 , split ac and some ice boxes between the lights...Gonna give them lots of love and a shit load of vertical lighting.. :clapping

Og raskals 20 x strawberry bubba 20 x master bubba 20 x fire x bubba
Og raskals 20 x strawberry bubba 20 x master bubba 20 x fire x bubba 2
Og raskals 20 x strawberry bubba 20 x master bubba 20 x fire x bubba 3
Og raskals 20 x strawberry bubba 20 x master bubba 20 x fire x bubba 4
Og raskals 20 x strawberry bubba 20 x master bubba 20 x fire x bubba 5
blazedahaze

blazedahaze

that is quite a good seed pop to select from.. It looks like a field of palmtrees growing in the middle of nowhere!

K

KUSHIEKUSH

All I can say is your bonkers bro!! I gotta def. Check this grow out! Good luck buddy I'm sure the way things look your girls are gonna yiel nothing but dank!

Besides its raskals gear so your in for nothing but dankness .

W

Worddd

WOW JACKMAYOFFER, this is gonna be an awesome mix, nothing but exciting genetics, I definitely gotta tag along here! Looks and sounds like you've got everything under control, keep up the goood work man!

best greetings
Worddd

R

Rolln J

hope theres room for my chair here - Im getting too old to sit on the ground!

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
....wow..

...WOW....that a hefty bean drop.....be good to see how many phenos people are getting out of a pack....everybody is only droppin a couple few OGR beans at a time on most of these grows....i'll pull a chair if ya dont mind...lookin forward to it bro....good luck!!!!..Qwon...

O

ograskal

Wow!.....Cant wait to see these in action bro!...Lookin good so far!..Thanks for your support bro!...~ogr

Aligee

Aligee

Wow impressive bro nice strain selection !!! this gear here is where its at I'll definantly be watching aliG

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I like your style Jack! I needa step my game up after seeing your setups...

true grit

true grit

Oh yeah Jack!! Thats one thing about only running a few larger ones.... I miss out on hella exciting mad pack popping action!!! lol. Can't wait to see this room broham!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im jealous, sure you are gonna find your keeper of each maybe multiples. this is how you do it:party0023:

B

biggs

now thats what i'm talking about. can't what to see some rooms fulla dank. respect bro. big pimpin. :rastadancing:

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Damn Jack.
Alway's kickin it up a notch.
I got my chair,my bong,pad and pen.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
im jealous, sure you are gonna find your keeper of each maybe multiples. this is how you do it:party0023:

INDEED!!!! This is like a dream come true..Im subscribing straight. Its goingt to be a lot of fun to watch this....wish u the best!

Peace

ohana farms

ohana farms

is your under current system, going to have 40" on center for the vert lighting?

Latest posts

Top Bottom