Og raskal's 20 x strawberry bubba 20 x master bubba 20 x fire x bubba

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohana farms

ohana farms

they said they could build me 2-12 xxl that have 40" centers, but i dont know if thats enough space in between for vert lighting, do U have any thoughts on that?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Yes im going to run 40" centers im in the process of putting everything together pics coming...JACK

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
UNDER CURRENT 24 SITE XXL I went and found Santa at the mall and told him to quit fucking around and give me my Christmas present early he made me promise to give him a fat sack of OG RASKAL STRAWBERRY BUBBA When it was done...:poolparty :afroweed: The mud is drying on the new room 2 - 3 ton split ac units 15 x 1000 Vertical cool tubes 5 x 1000 above Magnum XXL ..Still have a couple more weeks of work but it will be worth it in the end...Layed everything out to make sure everything was there..:boogie::animbong:

UNDER CURRENT 037
UNDER CURRENT 031
UNDER CURRENT 036
UNDER CURRENT 032
UNDER CURRENT 038
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

WOW, now thats a grocery list of supplies, it had to take you 50 trips over a 6 month period to the store to get all this stuff without sticking out like a sore thumb, now thats a set up, keep up the work can't wait to see things continue to come together

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
NICE!

<drags lazyboy across the floor>
This one should be real good a room full of OG RASKAL and an under current what more could I ask for...:icon_animal26: :cool0041:
WOW, now thats a grocery list of supplies, it had to take you 50 trips over a 6 month period to the store to get all this stuff without sticking out like a sore thumb, now thats a set up, keep up the work can't wait to see things continue to come together
Actually it came in 6 boxes and I picked it up from the Hydro store...This is the fairly new system as close to turnkey as they can get...http://www.cch2o.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=10 And here is a video in action. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ6bd1ACNNs

R

Rolln J

sorry if I missed it - did you get it modded to spread them out more?

S

Spacecadet01

My 12xl with 40" centers arrives december 23rd...I am running mine with 14k so Ill be following this thread for sure. Glad to see others out there are putting this system to use with vert lights....chair is def pulled up.

S

Spacecadet01

when you order it just tell dan fro UC that you want 40" on center and he'll cut the pvc to fit that. They are great people to work with...they upgraded all my air pumps for free cause of the month long wait time. Class act!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
:volcano: volcano by my side, lets the party begin :party0033: ...can't wait 'til buds start pop up all over, i wish u all the good karma...

JH420

JH420

This will be epic...fo sho you'll get some legendary phenotypes brah...best of luck to you and thanks for sharing.

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
That looks awesome.. I did not see the 24 site on there website... How much was that?? It looks awesome.. I am interested in getting one of those... Interested to here your take on it, good luck bro..

K

KUSHIEKUSH

I have seen the results of this undercurrent and they are nothing less than top notch when used right!! I'm sure you will do good jack but those bitches are kinda pricey aren't they.? I heard of them going for about 2G's. I guess all those dank buds will just make up for the price besides I'm sure it will pay for itself on the first run.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Yes I acctually have the option to run both ways 20" centers or 40" they sent both its just a madder of switching out the pvc tube that connects the buckets.

My 12xl with 40" centers arrives december 23rd...I am running mine with 14k so Ill be following this thread for sure. Glad to see others out there are putting this system to use with vert lights....chair is def pulled up.
Cool I will be watching..JACK
when you order it just tell dan fro UC that you want 40" on center and he'll cut the pvc to fit that. They are great people to work with...they upgraded all my air pumps for free cause of the month long wait time. Class act!
I had mine in 2 weeks from the time I ordered it they had been trying to get in with one of the larger hydro stores so I was abel to place my order when they did..JACK
:volcano: volcano by my side, lets the party begin :party0033: ...can't wait 'til buds start pop up all over, i wish u all the good karma...
Thanks Bro pack that vaporizor its gonna get good...JACK
This will be epic...fo sho you'll get some legendary phenotypes brah...best of luck to you and thanks for sharing.
Thanks bro we should be abel to see every pheno type on these strains...JACK
That looks awesome.. I did not see the 24 site on there website... How much was that?? It looks awesome.. I am interested in getting one of those... Interested to here your take on it, good luck bro..
I will keep a detailed journal I always post the good and bad hoping for all good...JACK
I have seen the results of this undercurrent and they are nothing less than top notch when used right!! I'm sure you will do good jack but those bitches are kinda pricey aren't they.? I heard of them going for about 2G's. I guess all those dank buds will just make up for the price besides I'm sure it will pay for itself on the first run.

2 g'z for the 24xxl??

Yep 2 g's with everything you see ready to run it mite sound expensive to some but my complete drain to waist system was more then that when you add every thing up..Im planning on blowing this system up ...JACK:smiley_joint:

flying lotus

flying lotus

JACK...I have only come across your posts in the last few days, but damn son. I allready was thinking it would be nice to see you do a dd'smpb style grow and then ...... BAM this morning i find this!!!! and with raskal genes. i might just quit growing and go back to buying meds.... or go to college.. damn i thought i knew what i was doing...wow.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

2gs really isnt that much. For a sound system.
Cant wait to see you fire them up. I was gunna build a DD system.
But I think I will wait to see how this runs for ya.
Alway's steepin it up a notch Jack.
Well done bro,

S

Spacecadet01

2gs really isnt that much. For a sound system.
Cant wait to see you fire them up. I was gunna build a DD system.
But I think I will wait to see how this runs for ya.
Alway's steepin it up a notch Jack.
Well done bro,

btw in the spring DD's system + his nutes should be widely available in alot of hydros stores!! 2k for a plug and play set up is cheap. If you sourced all the parts and then ordered them and paid for shipping and then spent all your extra time putting them together Id be hard pressed to think you would save alot of money dyi..either way 1st harvest and room is paid in full. IMHO.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I have my seedlings at 400 ppm I have also added Roots excelerator and Vermi T. 3 days and the roots have taken off...:happy

DEC 18 MACRO 040
DEC 18 MACRO 039
Top Bottom