Og raskal's 20 x strawberry bubba 20 x master bubba 20 x fire x bubba

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyicky

stickyicky

damn bro, you've got the midas touch.

2K for 24xxl is like a sore dick. Can't beat it!

Gotta spend $$$$ to make $$$$ huh Jack? I'll be checkin this out for sure. I'd wish you luck but, you don't need it.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Nice strain collection. JK
Thanks Bro I know it not a GM enterprise system , But you know we will see one soon enough on here...:cool0041:
damn bro, you've got the midas touch.

2K for 24xxl is like a sore dick. Can't beat it!

Gotta spend $$$$ to make $$$$ huh Jack? I'll be checkin this out for sure. I'd wish you luck but, you don't need it.
You know it bro..I could always use some luck ...JACK
what u mean by 24k for 24xxl

He means 24 thousand dollars Bro I was abel to get 10 % off on my new system killer deal they even included a sick roll of black tubing if you read the last page there is a picture 24 blue buckets some hose and air pumps $24,000...You do have to use lube to get the tubes in god knows they did not use lube...JACK

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

your kidding me 24k for a plastic and rubber tubbing hydro system to grow only 24 plants????? thats 1k per bucket that sounds stupid to me... Im a construction man who estimates jobs all day long for a living and 24k wow... The only way I could even imagine it costing that much is if it was with top of the line and complete everything you need. Here is a quick price list I put together.

Lights 9600
buckets 3600
a/c 3000
electrical 2000
nutes 2000
co2 2000
misc 3000

total 25200

I bid everything pretty high, I know you could do a top notch 24 plant system for even cheaper. There has to be something I missed in this thread for it to cost 24k, maybe a typo will someone please set my mind straight and explain.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
your kidding me 24k for a plastic and rubber tubbing hydro system to grow only 24 plants????? thats 1k per bucket that sounds stupid to me... Im a construction man who estimates jobs all day long for a living and 24k wow... The only way I could even imagine it costing that much is if it was with top of the line and complete everything you need. Here is a quick price list I put together.

Lights 9600
buckets 3600
a/c 3000
electrical 2000
nutes 2000
co2 2000
misc 3000

total 25200

I bid everything pretty high, I know you could do a top notch 24 plant system for even cheaper. There has to be something I missed in this thread for it to cost 24k, maybe a typo will someone please set my mind straight and explain.

Read above post twice...:smiley_joint:

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

lol ok sarcasism is hard to read:D (theme song to benny hill plays in my head)

stickyicky

stickyicky

He means 24 thousand dollars Bro I was abel to get 10 % off on my new system killer deal they even included a sick roll of black tubing if you read the last page there is a picture 24 blue buckets some hose and air pumps $24,000...You do have to use lube to get the tubes in god knows they did not use lube...JACK[/QUOTE]

Crafty and funny. Good shit.

You can see how rumors get started on here.

ohana farms

ohana farms

IS 40" spacing enough for a vert lighting set-up? And at that spacing would I have to use the cool tubes w/ fans?

S

Spacecadet01

IS 40" spacing enough for a vert lighting set-up? And at that spacing would I have to use the cool tubes w/ fans?

40" is good for vert..but it also depends on the strain used ....cool tubes are only necessary if you arent going to use a big ac unit like a 3 or 6 ton ..the cool tubes will cut down on the heat so a smaller unit will be able to handle the heat coming from 14k.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
OG, Undercurrent, and Jack FTW!!! I swear, every time I turn around... Jacks got another surprise... :tongue0011:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
i really wanna see how those strawberries come out...i only had room to pop one right now..lol...so hopefully i'll get some ideas of some possible phenos...

Venom818

Venom818

Looking nice jack this is definitely one to follow.Sweet setup bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom