OG resinator for sale great condition.

• Thread starter Deezy187
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kingdomcanna

How's it going! I am considering one of these units here in Vermont and was looking for some first hand feedback from an owner of one. Can you please share with me your honest feedback on this unit?
Thanks, KC

C

CannaPureRelief1

I have an OG Resinator for sale. Amazing C02/water extraction machine. Great for keifing, bubble hash, cryo trimming etc.

Comes with all the screens and stuff to get started.

I have no use for it anymore but gave me incredible results when I used it. See here for full information:

3500USD obo

I am located in Canada but will ship it
I have an OG Resinator for sale. Amazing C02/water extraction machine. Great for keifing, bubble hash, cryo trimming etc.

Comes with all the screens and stuff to get started.

I have no use for it anymore but gave me incredible results when I used it. See here for full information:

3500USD obo

I am located in Canada but will ship it anywhere.

Cheers
Is this still available??

K

kingdomcanna

I would be interested if we can talk some more about it. My email is [email protected] and I'm curious about the condition of the machine. How many times was it used? How clean is it? When did you buy it? They come with a warranty so wondering if it is still covered currently. Hit me back with your contact info so we can discuss off this thread. For some reason these go into my spam folder through thc farmer.
Thanks, Kevin

Latest posts

Top Bottom