OG SkyWalker, first grow

• Thread starter medstudent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
medstudent

medstudent

Greetings

Im a new grower, coming with some old school gardening know how, a little indoor grow room, and a lot to learn. So far Ive run some pretty good OG SFVs, and OG Skywalkers, and Im stoked on my second run...
This is the story of my first grow, focusing on the OG Skywalker.

My flower room is a 10 by 10 by 10 foot cube, 10 gallon smart pots, with 2 1,000W air cooled xxx hoods, 1 400w metal halide bulb hanging, some low wat reptile lights for flower time, ac, air...

I also enjoy popping and flowering random bag seed in my closet, I have a 400W in there, and a fan with a light trap.

Also I have a space for veg and mothers ,fluorescents, ac, fan with light trap...
Skywalk1

medstudent

medstudent

top: the two 1000w, air cooled, air out, fan, carbon filter...
bottom: 10 gallon smart pots, a few weeks in, bushing up, under the 1000ws. I vegged in the flower this time, since it was my first run.
Skywalk2

medstudent

medstudent

A few weeks later, getting taller. It looks like we were still using our crappy 1800 BTU AC, before we got our killer miny-split. For my set up I really needed a real ac for the 2 1000W, even with the air cooled.
Skywalk3

medstudent

medstudent

For most of my grow I was pleged by this tacoing or curling inward of the leaves. It took us forever to figure out that its a sign of a Cal-Mag defishancy commen to OGs. Once I got the temps down with the miny-split, and started dumping cal-mag into most of my water, the tacoing went away.
Skywalk5

medstudent

medstudent

Tomato cages, eventually I had a most of my tops tied to the lights with fishing line. Next time Im training them a little shorter, with a net at the top of each cage.
Skywalk9

medstudent

medstudent

some nice trimmed topes, a good smoke, with that real OG smell, again clones from Progressive Options, OG SFV and OG SKYWALKER
Skywalker12

medstudent

medstudent

OG SKY WALKER final nugs, up close and personal. So stoked on how things turned out. And thanks so much for all the tips from the folks on THC Farmer. Much L
Skywalker11
ove

gumby420

gumby420

im the other partner in this little room, heres a few more pics i had laying around plus the bho we made with the trim. thanks again to everyone on here who helped out with questions we had along the way. and big thanks to cannabisjohn for helping us get our a/c dialed in.
IMG 4150
IMG 4045
IMG 3509
IMG 3663
IMG 3862
IMG 3872

medstudent

medstudent

I have a prefrance for the OG skywalker nug, although this next run coming up will be all SFVs.

Thanks for the harvest pix Gumby420, you and I have had a crazy time setting up and running this room. Your a pimp. And yea big huge ups to Cannabisjohn

Latest posts

Top Bottom