OG techniques?

• Thread starter fireunits
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fireunits

fireunits

I'm new to thcfarmer. I was wondering if anyone knows about veg time for OG's. I've recently read that some people are vegging up to 60 days and only using veg nutrients for the first 3 weeks once they start a 12/12 flower period.

Any feedback would be appreciated and please don't hate me if I've posted in the wrong section.

Ty.

Fire og 29
fireunits

fireunits

I have to height limitations. I veg for a long period to allow time for me to top multiple times.

The crux of my question really is if anyone uses only veg nutrients for the first three weeks of their 12/12 flower cycle.

fireunits

fireunits

Excuse the typo: I have *NO height limitations. I veg for a long period to allow time for me to top multiple times.

The crux of my question really is if anyone uses only veg nutrients for the first three weeks of their 12/12 flower cycle.

sticky icky

sticky icky

All depends on what your trying to yield really, the lower the veg time the more plant #'s per light your going to need to make up for the weight bro !!! Deff super crop and train them out a bit .. All comes down to your growing style ... Personally I like to use nutes like normal on the og's because your really running them 9-10 weeks "maybe" a little longer depending on how you like your meds !!! I treat them like a normal cut in that aspect ... Hope that helps bro !!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

if you have height limitations I wouldn't grow OG. That plant doesn't want to go anywhere but straight up. The most nodes I've had on a foot tall OG plant was 14 lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom