OG x Herojuana

• Thread starter wicked22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

ya i have that cross been working it for 6 months now [i made the cross at least my own version of it]

W

wicked22

Sick man I think raskals fire og crossed with it would be a really potent plant. I heard herojuana on its own doesn't have much of a smell/taste.

420king-MASSES

Sick man I think raskals fire og crossed with it would be a really potent plant. I heard herojuana on its own doesn't have much of a smell/taste.

nah thats not necessarily true it depends on the pheno ,style of grow,experience,enviornment my herijuanas smelt of faint berries but that old school hash from the 90s is most prevelent i got a grow log of it in motarebels forum but heres a couple shots of the herijuana fe
natural_medicines_0271.jpg
natural_medicines_029.jpg
natural_medicines_025.jpg
natural_medicines_0112.jpg
natural_medicines_0091.jpg
natural_medicines_102.jpg
natural_medicines_1071.jpg
this last pic is a herijuana leaning rjt pheno from motarebel as well

W

wicked22

Is that just herojuana or is that a cross of og and herojuana?

420king-MASSES

thats just the heri i have some testers going out to prove my work ,the last is rjt[aka iron mike] which is colorado green bud x mikado x herijuana ///grow logs should be popping up over next month on here and at skunkskool.com as well////im not in rascals league when it comes to creating strains so im not here biting on his forum////my cross consists of a [female] herijuana x purple sfv og kush [male] should be good i havent run it yet my agreement to test for csg and a couple other crews and individuals is more pressing imvho ya know what i mean your word and your balls thats all a man got in this world that are his and i keep my word so my work i wont be able to grow for about 1-2 years [thats how packed i am at the moment lol]

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I have about 200 seeds of Alien Kush x Herijuana. Throwing a bunch outside this season to see how they do.

420king-MASSES

yes they did and motas [i believe] crossing his triple x oger to a male heri or petrola headstash as well

W

wicked22

Is it feminized or regular?
edit: Nevermind I assume these are long gone.

S

Silica

Sannies ko kush is killer kush- (killer queen x pre98 bubba kush) x herijuana

420king-MASSES

Is it feminized or regular?
edit: Nevermind I assume these are long gone.

mine are regular motas im sure will be regular and i dont think og rascal plans on working with this line

CannaSeur

CannaSeur

mine are regular motas im sure will be regular and i dont think og rascal plans on working with this line
you can still get OGuana kush if you want but he wont mail to the US. i think he said he used an og s1 x heri.

meduser.ca His name is chris, he may come off as a dink but hes striaight up

Top Bottom