OG Yield in the UC 13

• Thread starter redwhiteblue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

To all the growers on the farm who only grow OG in the UC in a 10 week or less flowering cycle-

what's the highest yield per 13 gal module under 1000 watts hps you're hitting with CO2?

what's the highest level of CO2 and day temp you're running?

Sterile or bennies?

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

1.5# on 75 days max co2 ppm 1000 at week 4 day temps 80/ RH 60% night temps 75 water temp 69 CS nutes sterile UC Roots

Thanks so much for your contribution to the thread!

Do you veg in the UC or separately, and how long do you Veg?

Have you noticed differences, +/- when running CO2 @ 1,000 up to week 4 as opposed to running it through week 6-8 and shutting it off 2 weeks before you pull your crops?

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

1 #+ easily on a 6 - 8 week veg,,,

1500 ppm highest for c02, day temps @ 82/85

Running sterile.. closer to 9 weeks in the UC for my cut of OG...

Thanks for sharing - at what point in your cycle do you shut your CO2 off?

T

tipper619sd

Equally important is the discipline to wait 70+ days to pull when your eyes are telling you to chop after 56...
exactly i usally wait 65 ish on the fire og i have access to but 70 sounds doable

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I been running my co2 around 1100 ppm up until last 2 weeks then I crank it back to 800ppm seemed to work great

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Thanks so much for your contribution to the thread!

Do you veg in the UC or separately, and how long do you Veg?

Have you noticed differences, +/- when running CO2 @ 1,000 up to week 4 as opposed to running it through week 6-8 and shutting it off 2 weeks before you pull your crops?

I veg in the UC for 3 weeks and yes I see a big difference in leaf to bud ratio but not weight. Weight is always the same I have about 4 runs with the same strain but when I run co2 until the last 2 weeks there is a significant more leaves on the plants. So I run 500ppm in veg up to 1st week of flower than up 100ppm every week until week 4 after week 4 I start back down 100ppm until 500ppm and let it run until last 2 weeks of flower.
Again my weights have been consistent but all bud and hardly not much leaves

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Whatts up RWB.
I have hit 3 per site. I grow trees with hybrid lighting so per 1,000 I'm at 2 per bulb. I have ran sterile and bennys, my last being the first live run and the best. I have had great runs sterile and bad runs sterile, usually something went wrong when it ended bad it was never the UC. I'm going sterile again, I was going to do a side by side but I figured why they are loving Caps bennies so I'll run them. I top off at 1200 with co2. I have done 1500 but my ogs like it a little lower. I'm at 800 in veg, 1000 start of flower and I bump 100 or so a week till 1200 and then drop back at the 6th week 100 Ppms a week til flush. I kill co2 my last week.. It ends back at 800..

To all the growers on the farm who only grow OG in the UC in a 10 week or less flowering cycle-

what's the highest yield per 13 gal module under 1000 watts hps you're hitting with CO2?

what's the highest level of CO2 and day temp you're running?

Sterile or bennies?

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Whatts up RWB.
I have hit 3 per site. I grow trees with hybrid lighting so per 1,000 I'm at 2 per bulb. I have ran sterile and bennys, my last being the first live run and the best. I have had great runs sterile and bad runs sterile, usually something went wrong when it ended bad it was never the UC. I'm going sterile again, I was going to do a side by side but I figured why they are loving Caps bennies so I'll run them. I top off at 1200 with co2. I have done 1500 but my ogs like it a little lower. I'm at 800 in veg, 1000 start of flower and I bump 100 or so a week till 1200 and then drop back at the 6th week 100 Ppms a week til flush. I kill co2 my last week.. It ends back at 800..

So I understand correctly, you're going 10 weeks, dropping the PPM from 1200 @ week 6 by 100ppm each week until you harvest, final ppm @ harvest is 800?

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

I start @ 1000ppm then gradually raise it every week to 1500ppm,
Until the last 2 weeks then I bump it back down to 800ppm..

And you're running the CO2 until the minute you harvest, or do you shut it off while you're flushing?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Yes sir.. That's what I do.. Yep like a peak, when I ran ebb&flow I fed my girls the same way, in a peak, and followed them with the co2 doing the same and they loved itsoi Ifigured why not try it and bam I think they like it too..

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I found that with my OG/WhiteFire it went from 70 days to less than 60 with CO2 and 700ppm max. I do dial back my CO2 for the last 10 days to around 800 ppm.

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

I veg in the UC for 3 weeks and yes I see a big difference in leaf to bud ratio but not weight. Weight is always the same I have about 4 runs with the same strain but when I run co2 until the last 2 weeks there is a significant more leaves on the plants. So I run 500ppm in veg up to 1st week of flower than up 100ppm every week until week 4 after week 4 I start back down 100ppm until 500ppm and let it run until last 2 weeks of flower.

Do you defoliate your plants of the fan leaves that block light?, and if so, up to what point in the cycle do you remove leaves?

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Do you defoliate your plants of the fan leaves that block light?, and if so, up to what point in the cycle do you remove leaves?

Sorry been away for sometime but yes last day is 25 day After that i dont touch them until harvest I have follow DS Defoiate and prune technique on the sticky it has diff change my grow game

D

donkeydon

like it.very simple keep ppms down I really like yur swing with nutes bro

Top Bottom