OGB's THCF Log #1 ~ Diablo OG & Grape Romulan

• Thread starter OGBubble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGBubble

OGBubble

1 Diablo OG & 3 Grape Romulans. Vegged in 1 Gal for about a week then transplanted into 3 Gal.

Gallaxy 600watt HPS w/ GE Lucalox PSL
Air Cooled Hood
10,000 BTU Portable AC (Used only when needed)

Medium:
Canna Coco
Chunky Perlite

Hand Fed Nutes:
Canna Coco A & B
Cannazyme
Roots Excelurator
Magical
Pro-Tekt Silica
Liquid Karma
MycoGrow Soluable Mychorhizae

Foliar Sprays:
1) 100% Pure Neem
2) Liquid Karma

Sorry about not having pictures up as I left my camera at my friends house. I will be posting up pics as soon as I get it back.

OGBubble

OGBubble

Thank you very much. I am glad I was told about it and I hope that its a great experience being on here. :passingjoint:

OGBubble

OGBubble

Additions and Picture's

There have been a few additions to my garden I received another Diablo OG and 2 White Russians as a gift. So the List of all includes:

3-Diablo OG
3-Grape Romulan
2-White Russian
1-Unknown/Possible Bubblegum
1-TOG (from seed)

P1020072
P1020029
P1020031
P1020070
OGBubble

OGBubble

joeca1i - You know man I am not the breeder of this strain nor do I know much of its background, but I have seen what it can do. I must ask why does it matter what ethnicity the strains name originates from?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up ogb! Twitter og, huh? Mother chuckers is got some good strains. I haven't seen any1 growin his shit on here. He was super cool when i met dude. I got some chem jack and blue hawaii. Gonna put them bitches outside in spring. Keep us posted bro!

OGBubble

OGBubble

Rival79 - Yeah, Twitter OG from MC, I was gifted a few seeds from a friend but only one came out okay, and that's the one your seeing. The rest had deformities, deficiencies that I was not able to correct, and others had such slow growth I did not want to bother. Who knows maybe I will get that lucky 1, but I can only hope at this point.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
rival79 - yeah, twitter og from mc, i was gifted a few seeds from a friend but only one came out okay, and that's the one your seeing. The rest had deformities, deficiencies that i was not able to correct, and others had such slow growth i did not want to bother. Who knows maybe i will get that lucky 1, but i can only hope at this point.
hope u got that kinda luck my friend. Keep me posted on how she does. I will start a log when i pop those mc beans. Check out my tga grow. Will have new pics up in a few.

OGBubble

OGBubble

HAHA I hope I do as well bro. I will definitely keep you as well as everyone else who's watching posted on everything that's going on. :passingjoint:

Currently everything is at a good pace I just need a little root & veg time for the WR's and that Diablo I was gifted the other day and we'll be off to bloom. :cool

OGBubble

OGBubble

Day 16 Flowering Picture Update

Here is the first picture update of flower. It is day 16 and you can see the pistils are starting to pop out and everything is nice and green. I will do another Individual plant photo-op when the buds start becoming prominent. All comments are welcome and thanks for watching. Everything is rolling along quite well. :character0201:

P1020351
P1020352
P1020353
P1020354
P1020355
P1020356
P1020358
P1020360
P1020361
sticky icky

sticky icky

Sick azz line up bro evrything looks real healthy can't wait to see these blowing up bro good work.

OGBubble

OGBubble

Thanks bro. I just wanted to mention one more thing for RIVAL and that is my luck was on the upside, the Mother Chucker's Twitter OG is a female and she is very nice and healthy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom