• Thread starter OGBubble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gooey

nice frost on that nug amigo...enjoy that harvest...puff puff pass

OGBubble

OGBubble

sycboy ~ Yeah man I couldn't wait look at what I wrote about the bubblegum below.

Devilrays ~ Thanks bro

gooey ~ Thanks man, I will, and definitely will do.

D

DixinCider

looks bomby man! they all came out fire! i bet there hella tasty!

OGBubble

OGBubble

DixinCider ~ Thanks bro they definitely came out fire and exceeded my expectations for this run. That bubblegum though is damn potent; its rare I can take two snaps out of 2 footer and feel it as much as I do, VERY helpful with my back. Now to the tastyness, as you were getting to it hasn't gotten to that peak flavor point but let me tell you the smell is INSANE, STRONG, PUNGENT, SHARP, yet DEEP and personally I can't bring a comparison of anything else at the moment not to other bud, fruit, or flowers. I am going to have a few fellow patient and connoisseurs here give her a whirl and have them describe her and see what description I can build for her. Happy growing!

OGBubble

OGBubble

Here is a shot of one of the Bubblegum flowers, this stuff is FIRE, the smell is indescribable and the taste matches the smell. Potency is high with a very overcoming body high that creeps up on you unexpectedly. The smoke is very smooth on the inhale and exhale and has that "lung expansion" characteristic that I love to have. Overall, this is my favorite. Sorry for the image quality it was much better but I had to keep cropping the photo and now its not as clear. :-(

P1030444
D

DixinCider

wow man! that came out fire! bomb nuggy bro!
nothing like smoking something you grew thats super dank ;p i bet you love her! i know i would:bong-hits:

D

dank_

Yeah the aroma from all the different strains is killer when I open the tent, my mouth has been watering for weeks, lol. I harvest on Sunday which will be day 70 for all of them. I like to push everything fully even the "8 week" ones.

In my experience...

taking an 8 week strain past 9 will yield degraded THC; not as long of a high and sleepy.
But everyone has their ways.

I always want to take them further just to see the colors erupt. My Purple Kush looks so colorful @ day 59, but the peak harvest time is ~52 days.

OGBubble

OGBubble

Dixincider ~ Thanks bro yeah pretty stoked on everything I'll try to have the rest of the nug shots up soon.

frostedlove ~ lol thanks man glad you enjoy the pictures.

dank_ ~ I am aware of that however I have found that personally it helps my pain more when taken a little longer. Thank you for your input. I am having everything tested so we will see what my results are. :-)

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wow OG.B you fukn killed it bro those are some beauties 4 sure!

D

DixinCider

Dixincider ~ Thanks bro yeah pretty stoked on everything I'll try to have the rest of the nug shots up soon.

frostedlove ~ lol thanks man glad you enjoy the pictures.

dank_ ~ I am aware of that however I have found that personally it helps my pain more when taken a little longer. Thank you for your input. I am having everything tested so we will see what my results are. :-)

oh tested nice, i'v always wanted to get my stuff tested for shits and giggles lol
let us know how the results are :harvest:

OGBubble

OGBubble

Here is the White Russian. Smelled of menthol before now its kinda leaning towards a lemon fuel smell its very interesting. Great smoke very smooth and very potent. A full nug shot, a close up of the butt end of the nug, and a close up of a middle portion of the nug, none of the pictures of the top of the nug came out clear so I don't have one to post at the moment. Hope you enjoy the rest of the nug shots are to come.

P1030547
P1030541
P1030567
OGBubble

OGBubble

White Russian Eerlz I made from some of my flowers, quite citrusy in flavor. Im really lovin it, its very potent.

P1030610
P1030611
Top Bottom