Ogchem grow log

• Thread starter tokinupon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Well got my beans a month or so ago took 5 of the ten and popped rite away all five popped super fast. They have been veggin for about a month and starting to get some signs of what they are. I got 4 that are super healthy and one kinda went freaky on me but im gonna try and keep him/her alive. It looks like I have one def female and 3 maybe males. I'm gonna post pics soon I can't wait to get these into flower. There in a pro mix I've been using the dutch masters gold veg and for flower going with advanced connoisseur and most of advanced full line

P

puffinpiff

best of luck to ya tokin. i'm lookin forward to this one

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Sorry guys been a while well update my female is looking great and the freak has had a turn around and is looking very sativa. Still unsure of it's sex also my mentor who popped the other 5 called me today to tell me he got 3 ladies 1 boy and an unsure so kudos to odj and true on a good solid split pack worth every $$ I spent. I'll get a pic up tonite for sure. Taking cuts early next week then transplanting and into flower she goes can't wait to see and taste this lovely mix

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

And another update which took so very long and pics on the way. So New plan my one lady look wonderful.. So I hacked her to death and decided to try this strand out for a while. Took a ton of clones and the first 2 are in flower as of 2 days ago.. The freak I just threw in the flower room a few weeks ago she's alive but not so good looking. Pics and details soon

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

these are 2 ladies(clones from a keeper mom outta the pack) under a 600w sorry no posts finally saved up some pennys for a new camera. they have been on the ro only diet for a week. going to try and snag some more pics before hps comes on.

W

WolfDawg

Looking pretty chunky, how are they smelling cause they look yummy.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

It's funky in there for sure expecially with the warm spring weather.

Cptn

Cptn

how big is that grow space and how many plants are there?
Beautiful ladies mate.

G

Growing247

That is great news about getting quite a few keepers out of a pack. I really want to buy a pack of either the og/chem or the UK Chem but the fact that they are not feminized makes me somewhat hesitant. I spent 100 or so about a year ago on some DNA OG regular beans and got all males. I was so pissed I swore off ever buying regular seeds again. Well, like a weekend drunkard who swears he'll never drink again after a long night of drinking with a bad hangover here I am again, tempted to buy a pack of regular seeds. I could buy fems, but every seedbank on earth as far as I trust is sold out of feminized OG and Chem fems. So, I think I will bite the bullet, throw caution to the wind and buy an 11 pack of OG/Chem's from the Attitude. Wish me luck fellas.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Grow space was a 4x8 hydro hut under 2 600s. And picking a good breeder is key but I can't speak for attitude seeds these were connoisseur genetics og/Chem but I can say If you snag a pack of there ogs you'll get a few ladies. I never do fem seeds allways regular. Donno the whole process of fem seeds I never seemed to like but to each his own. the breeders on this site do alot of testing and I don't really hear alot of male only packs happening Don't be scared man!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
That is great news about getting quite a few keepers out of a pack. I really want to buy a pack of either the og/chem or the UK Chem but the fact that they are not feminized makes me somewhat hesitant. I spent 100 or so about a year ago on some DNA OG regular beans and got all males. I was so pissed I swore off ever buying regular seeds again. Well, like a weekend drunkard who swears he'll never drink again after a long night of drinking with a bad hangover here I am again, tempted to buy a pack of regular seeds. I could buy fems, but every seedbank on earth as far as I trust is sold out of feminized OG and Chem fems. So, I think I will bite the bullet, throw caution to the wind and buy an 11 pack of OG/Chem's from the Attitude. Wish me luck fellas.

Where you went wrong was trying DNA's gear. I always rock reg beans if possible. I have a 5 pack of ukhem regs going and they should be showing sex really soon. Ill let you know. Only exception is these wifi and white s1's that ogr is droppin.

Thing about the regs is that you can F2 them and have that strain in seed form for the rest of your life!

F

fletchman

Where you went wrong was trying DNA's gear. I always rock reg beans if possible. I have a 5 pack of ukhem regs going and they should be showing sex really soon. Ill let you know. Only exception is these wifi and white s1's that ogr is droppin.

Thing about the regs is that you can F2 them and have that strain in seed form for the rest of your life!

And you can "self" a keeper Wifi and the white from OGR and have S2's for the rest of your life.

I have a keeper OGchem that I plan on selfing someday so I have a bunch of fem seed.

I might even dust it with the White and make a White X OGchem cross. That might be really good?

homegrownking

homegrownking

Now thata Dank!

Nice job tokin, keep it up! I just finished growing these out n I must say its some of the finest dank Ive had to date. Its a big yielder that can be very stretchy, but I see u have that under control. It wasnt hard to find a jem in the pack , out of 5 that I popped. Big up to connoseur for this one!

Top Bottom