• Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

OgChemxA11 week 5
OGchemxA11_P-1-3.jpg
OGChemxA11_P-1.jpg
OGChemxA11_P-1-4.jpg

Killings Fields week 9? Not exactly positive.

Pheno 2
FlushingKf_P-2.jpg

Pheno 1
Flushingkf_P-1-2.jpg

D

DaBeanCollector

need some killing fields.. Sannie anymore coming here?

B

Bi0hazard

Rawman,

I can't wait to see how those OGChem x Apollo 11 (genius cut) plants turn out. I have 35 beans of them waiting for a proper time to let them pop. It's looking like you have a nice hybrid expression of both parents going on these. And holy shit, those killing fields look incredible. I would love to see someone cross Killing Fields to Double Purple Doja. That would be killer.

JAWS

JAWS

hey RAW:cool0041:
Bio took the words right out of my mouth, hook the FIELDS up with the DPD...they both seem to yield well and the FIELDS could/should ADD some potentce to the mix...
looking good:character0103:

waayne

waayne

Really nice pic's rawman!!
Both those strain's look killer :rastadancing:

rawman

rawman

I wish i had the DPD cut when I sexed the KF Jaws! I lost the male didn't save her after flower crossed her to white widow but I had to pick early so they didn't develop. My chemDxTrueblue F2's came out great though.

JAWS

JAWS

hey raw :character0111:
to bad about the timeing on that cross i think it would have been a really decent hook up 4sure...speaking of that BLUE F2's did you not get my PM?...

that chem-11 cross looks tasty as does the killing fields just love the color on that one..
very nice:character0111:

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Those KF look great, I have a few mothers going right now and im looking forward to flowering out some cuts real soon. (one of them is a real stinker already)
whats the smell like on those ladies?

rawman

rawman

One smells of lemons the other smells of grape punch they both came out potent though I think the grapy6 df e fruit punch skunk was for me.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to know Rawman, the pheno im partial to at this point has a real fruit funk smell, slightly skunky. Heres to hoping for some nice hues!
FJ

nurlord

nurlord

Rawman,

I can't wait to see how those OGChem x Apollo 11 (genius cut) plants turn out. I have 35 beans of them waiting for a proper time to let them pop. It's looking like you have a nice hybrid expression of both parents going on these. And holy shit, those killing fields look incredible. I would love to see someone cross Killing Fields to Double Purple Doja. That would be killer.

Wouldn't that just make hybrid that is actually worse than Killing Fields? I mean taking a great plant and breeding it to an average one is going to have some drawbacks.

People only ever seem to use DPD when they want to add purple to their plants. KF is already purple and is way more potent than DPD.

rawman

rawman

That's why we would put them together to add more potency to DPD but my DPD is mighty potent just lacks a little taste.

S

SmokeMan

Whats up Rawman , Its me Smoke! I see you got a killer garden in there. Your KF looks tasty as can be. Keep up the killer work!

Smoke,

rawman

rawman

Wouldn't that just make hybrid that is actually worse than Killing Fields? I mean taking a great plant and breeding it to an average one is going to have some drawbacks.

People only ever seem to use DPD when they want to add purple to their plants. KF is already purple and is way more potent than DPD.

If anything I look at it as increasing yield of KF, bringing down flower of KF and improving taste of DPD yet retaining color.

Also I wouldn't call KF more potent but deffinitly better tasting and a lot different of a buzz a lot different and hazier, while DPD has the right to put me to sleep.

Top Bottom