ogers crosses

• Thread starter BUBBAKUSHKID
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

hey everyone, i wanted to post my new batch of beans/babies .
i took a pack of buda tahoe & out of the 3 males i got, i picked 1 for crossing.
i hit my bubba & og with the male..i actuly just put them outside & let them do there thing last summer.. so the ogers beans were small & pale. the buba were a lil striped, but not too big.
they have about 90% germ rate, & around 70/30 female/male ratio.
i planted a dozen outside on july 4th.. there were 5 males, one was a standout.. very stout,huge fans,& dark.most likley a buba cross, but maybe og?? i didnt label anything.
i collected the flowers from that male,& 1 other male.. i dried them out & put tem in mason jars for latter dusting..& as soon as the other females finish i wana make some f2's(i think)
any way.. i have 4 plants outside & a few in a tent . theyre looking so nice. im so proud of my lil seedlings..theres 3 that are looking special.. im gona post this first, then i will get you guys some pics..

i had somany issues last year with clones that i got from a few places.. i said to myself, i will just make my own exclusive strains from scratch..un tainted clean.

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

some shots.. thats my garden. thers 1 plant on the right, & 3 on the left. the big 1 on the rite was the big mama from the gate. i bent her over..ehehehthen put a trelis to hold her in place..i hit her with pollen at 2 weeks, she has a og structure with little nugz setting up on a huge plant..the buds look like there gona keep goin & be seeded only on there bottoms..but im sure lots of energy went to the seed production insted of nugget..
next2 are the fatty male.. this one had a nice structure with early buds..very fast, at least a week faster then the other boys, & much better all around ..

next is the og pheno im looking for..yhis plant has an amazins smell & she has the calyx/ratio like ogers. even outside with no nutes, its looking dank.. i only use floranectar..the soil is all my old sunshine mix from my indoor, & compost i made last summer.

next is a leafy pheno. looks nice, maybe a bubaa x?
another buba x i think. with a close up of nug

new pics coming soon.. tomorow im off, so i can take some nice shots.

the tent has a few gems in it also.

i also gave my friend 50 seeds & he got 47 sprouts..i havent seen him in a month so that should be nice, there in hydro, so they will be sick!!

IMG 20130914 132124
IMG 20130825 091635
IMG 20130825 091653
IMG 20130914 132245
IMG 20130914 132327
IMG 20130914 132138
IMG 20130914 132152
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

Hello BKK what's new my friend. Sounds like you been having fun since last we spoke.

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

hey Grod... omg.. i want to come see you..
hope your doing well..
we had a lil girl in june. she's amazingly beutiful..i cracked 50 beans the day she came home..thats what i got now. 6 in the backyard, 6 in the tent..no more clones from people/places i dont know. just my own artisan genetix..

i have a question.. if i take the 1st generation seedlings, select a male & pollenate selected females, is this a backcross or a f2? cuz the seeds are looking so nice, i planted 1 just to see if there ready or not..

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

some shots from yesturday

first is the 1 i seem to favor outside..shes extra nice. they all have a sweet bubblegum smell but this 1 is more og with lemon fuel pine.

next is 1 that is a lil behind the bunch in development, she makes up for it with her size, she looks like shes gona set up a fatty head..

this is the sweet pheno, she has a super skunky bubble gum smell, i hit her with male pollen from 1 of her siblings..so we get f2 now?

last is the lil single cola plant that has just 1 bud, but its a bubba x i think cuz of the musky bubba smell, in this pic u can see 1 weeks worth of growth, shes fattening up nice.

i went to hydro store & got some bloom food cuz they seem to be small, but they only get 3-4 hours direct sun, cuz there along a wall that shades them almost all day. i moved some to a full sunnny spot & they got wilty & frizzled. as soon as they went back in shade they r happy.

the girls in the tent are fattening up with just 600 watts above them, i used to run 2000.
the 6hundo runs much cooler.

IMG 20130924 143001
IMG 20130924 143052
IMG 20130924 143234
IMG 20130924 143153
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

Yo BBK congratulations on the new baby & fucking A son you is a daddy. Best thing ever happen in my life bro. Can't say 1 bad thing about being a dad. I envy you & the life journey you're beginning. If you select new parents with better traits that's F2 etc. BX is crossing using parent & stronger find from seed to BX the line. I think that's how it works. Let me know if I'm right farmers. Anytime you find free time bro I'd love to sesh with you. You're always welcome at g-rods bro. My grow has been down since March so I'm r relying on good friends for my medicine right now. But I got loads of beans brother. I'd love to show us them & share if y a like anything you see. Happy for you DADDY. Be well.

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

harvest was supposed to be yesturday, but im gona wait till halloween..
i have a new favorite almost every day..
i will post some new pics later..

hey g rod, thanx for the carma.

Top Bottom