ogiesel up close pics

• Thread starter dagobaker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dagobaker

ogiesel from cali connection

ok here is the best pheno ive seen so far
i have 1 more plant in dirt im about to harvest but it lacks the trichs or size or even quickness of this pheno
i have 2 more in aero but they are a few weeks behind these.........curious to see the diff between this dirt grow with no co2 and the 2 with aero and co2...........
this pheno was fast with medium stretch..........(the ogiesel seems to have way less stretch and quicker and bigger buds than the og18 i grew from reserve privada)
seems to be a nice mix of amber and cloudy trichs from my 30x lighted scope
VERY excited about these
although im not sure how much it shows in the pics i have some purple and blue streaks running through this pheno
no idea if it will stay after it dries/cures though
very sweet plant

Ogiesel up close pics
Ogiesel up close pics 2
Ogiesel up close pics 3
Ogiesel up close pics 4
Ogiesel up close pics 5
Ogiesel up close pics 6
Ogiesel up close pics 7
Ogiesel up close pics 8
Ogiesel up close pics 9
Ogiesel up close pics 10
D

Dan K

niiiiiiiiiiice... do you have any shots of the whole plant??? i've got 18 of these in veg and i need to start getting rid of some... good ratio these ogiesels... all 20 popped, i just got rid of a couple weak ones...

D

dagobaker

ill have to pic her...........she was cropped once and not pretty looking lol
i had all 10 pop and got 6 females i think...........

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice pics dago i see you got the photography down. yeah if you could put up some whole budshots. how long did you take her? what kinda smell are you getting? i went back and looked some more that plant is just covered in trichs good job on the grow.

D

dagobaker

i didnt really time them but my guess is that the diff phenos will range quite a bit
this pheno has the most trichs and the fastest too..........and its very strong smell
cant describe it though...........not a rotting or diesel smell though
my guess is 9 weeks........

O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
Nicely done my man! Making my mouth water. Keep us posted on how she ends up tasting.

D

dagobaker

shes chopped and drying
ill probably get an early taste tomm...........may take one bud and finish drying on a light lol
then ill have brainstorm haze to chop this next weekend..........

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
this pheno from the pics of the smaller buds reminds me of Chemdog D. do you have an whole plant shots of this? or leaf pics in veg?

waayne

waayne

Very nice
Awesome pics
Can't wait to hear how she smokes!
:passingjoint:

D

dagobaker

these came from the same pack of seeds...and im catching a beating from the crew here lol
they dont like my new pheno

JAWS

JAWS

way better pics dude, BUT do you happen to have any full plant shot's????......

D

dagobaker

no full plant shots.......sorry
now that i figured out my iphone auto white balances ill star takeing some full shots
i have 1 ogiesel hitting my ebb gro in my other room and ill posts some pics along the way

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i would do a whole run of her dago. the one you like the best take a bunch of cuts and put the best 12 or whatever your thing holds and run all the same strain. most the phenos coming out should be done around 10-10 1/2 weeks from start of 12/12. i dont know were all this counting from the day you think it started blooming came from.

swerves recipe for his og is on here too just copy that for the 1st full run and teak it as you see fit for the next runs.

if you are gonna run multiple strains in an ebb and gro you could run a base nute and foliar the plants that need a little more that way everything comes out healthy and you dont have some plants suffering while some plants thrive.

D

dagobaker

thankx twist.......im vaping the sample now and well see just how good
the first 2 i grew in dirt are amazing and super strong...
this 3rd is more og and that could be why it took longer to finish
i have 2 mother plants going with the first 2 phenos and ill be running them in the future.....
im finding (and it could just be me) that peeps dont care that some strains yield good or bad and some take longer or not longer........they want to $ what they want to $ and since i only vape a small amount im at the mercy of them..........
im looking for mostly 9 weekers with good to great yield with tons of trichs and great bag appeal........
i could always keep an ogiesel around for personal and special occasions

Latest posts

Top Bottom