OGK (fire) x Blue Moonshine

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Ah, she is looking lovely mate. And the fact she doesn't smell that OG is very exciting to me. BMS is some really nice smoke.

F

FastForward

Thanks guys. raskal - yep - one bean, one girl - wasn't after any particular pheno, just liked the sound of it. Will run her again for sure because whatever comes out is going to be nice, no matter how OG or BMS leaning :) I have to say though, my The White x Bubblegum of yours is looking to be an absolute keeper, just in terms of stature - she's a straight up pole with big buds forming the whole way up.

F

FastForward

I'm smoking her right now!! :)

Unfortunately she got nailed by the PM a lot worse than I expected - I don't like spraying them in flush because I figure it'll hold on until the smoke....so I lost a load that I'm turning into oil atm.....but the rest is beautiful. Very moonshine dominant, tasty and with some strength. Too early to post a proper smoke report because it needs a bit longer cure (I've been coughing my lungs up on early smokes).

In all truth this pheno isn't a keeper for me....don't get me wrong....it's a great smoke....but I'd like to find a pheno with more OG in her. The combination of the BMS taste with the lemony OG in there should make for a stunning taste, so will get more beans wet in the next few weeks.

O

ojd

bumpity bump

ff gave me a few buds of this and a cut(or mini mother)
it was a bit fresh(i completely dried the herb)
and boy was i impressed)
ive never smoked any good bluebery before
as ff said there is no og that i can detect but boy it dont need any in my opinion
great grow ff,shame its not your cup of tea
it is a real fruity/sweet flavour
the potency was prety good also had me baked the first night i was smoking it
noding off at night lol(thats my test if its prety strong it will do that)
im probaly gona do a bigger run with this as i was prety impressed
maybe a tray or something
hats of to you ff,well grown and nicely flushed aswell which unfortunaly you dont see much
and thanks for dropping me a cut

1 mans keeper is another mans binjob
peace

nice 1 on this cross raskal some dank moonshine pheno

F

FastForward

Cheers man...I also have weird tastes....there's no rhyme or reason to it..... in fact my mates all joke that my standards are weird and stupidly high. Different strokes for different folks as you say. Glad you like her - the mini mum is a starter bonsai job because I have to keep all my cuts v. small due to space.

If you're impressed with that, I think the White Gum might blow you away - although mine's still doing now...about day 50ish I think......such a good looking plant (and smell) that I've already taken a couple of cuts to veg up before a test smoke....

Top Bottom