OGK Fire x Bubba Kush

• Thread starter bigAl25
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigAl25

I placed a bid on the OGKF X white, but I did not spend enough, so I placed a bid on the above and so far so good. Hope to win the auction. I'd like to know some information on this combined strain, What it might look like, does it like to be topped?, any growing odor generated? I will grow in organic soil. How long should I veg before flipping to 12/12? Anyone have photos of this strain? Thanks raskal for the fem seeds. My space one closet under the steps makes fem seeds a godsend. Looking forward to the grow, dry, cure and smoke on this one.:banana:

JH420

JH420

Raskal has pics of his currently growing at the bottom of this page right now but it will likely be bumped to the second page here any time now...they are pretty new I don't think anyone has finished them, but there is lotsa info on Bubba and OG fire around the farm...

odor...yes, odor control is not an option with these.

veg for...let us know how tall you plan to grow em?

topping...the consensus is yes.

O

ograskal

Hey wassup bro...Heres what the 3 Fire Bubbas looked like a few weeks ago.. gonna take some more updated pics prolly tonite or tommorow morning...These are turning out Bomb as fukk!.....Nice and frosty and dank lookin..Cant wait to sample these myself..Thanks for your support bro!..~ogr

B

bigAl25

Shut out on the auction bid for OGs stuff. I'm bummed and still searching for some fem seeds for my next grow.

bigscoot

bigscoot

keep ya head up big al we'll get lucky 1 of these times:passingjoint:

O

ograskal

Hey fellas..sorry about the shutout but there will be some more White Fire's coming in around 3 weeks and some more Fire Bubbas in around 5......Mostly BINS!...~ogr

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wish I knew that b4 I blew all my $$$ on the auctions... but its all good hopefully I could snag a pack at BIN price and try to recoup lol.
BTW OGR any chance we will see some SD x White Fire?
thanks bro

B

bigAl25

dear letmeout, You were correct on my absent ability to send you back a reply on here. Thanks for your offer but I have the following issues: I only grow for consumption not breeding, thus fem seeds are my bean. I also have problems with odor control and those Holmes air filters, no matter how big, do not do the job. With a house visited by family, grandkids, etc. this becomes a real problem. I'm not electrical and carpenter skilled enough to build an exhaust hooked up to a carbon filter. Hell, all I learned in college was accounting to become a CPA. I passed on the more necessary skills needed for good grows that are stealth in the house. I've heard OG's beans smell real strong when growing. Will be freezing my ass off at the IU/Illinois game this Saturday evening. If they lose this one, I will be vindicated for not buying season tickets this year, just one game. Yes and all the good ganja came from Bloomington when I went to college.

Peace and Irie, I'll put on some Bob Marley on the trip up to the football game. Thanks OGrascal for your concern and exceptional class and manners. That restores my faith in humanity and the rasta attitude towards ganja. Legalize IT as Peter Tosh would sing.

JH420

JH420

Hi Big Al no skills needed to set up a carbon filter...you just duct tape it to the exhaust fan...sealed rooms it doesn't even vent out can sit right on the floor. It's a must almost all the best strains are real stinkers.

B

bigAl25

dear JH420, What are soms sources for carbon filters on the net? Your input would be appreciated.
thanks.

C

chranotik

they're all over the net, but i'm not going to list specific shops on here though. im actually in the market of upgrading my carbon filter right now.. before i used a 6" odorsok with a 454cfm vortex for a sealed room and it was not sufficient like many of the complaints i've read about on the net you could almost smell it outside on some days and no thanks with that. This time i'm thinking about trying out an active air or can-filter 38 special but haven't made up my mind yet.

Top Bottom