OGK x Master Kush

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
This is my keeper gal from a cross I made a couple years ago. The parents are: SFV OG hit with pollen from a reversed Socal Master Kush....fuggin DANKNESS!!! :dance
I started these seeds right after I made them and have had this mama ever since. IMHO..she can hold her own with the best of them...I'll never let her go!!
Smell/taste is a very rich, shampoo-lemon-kush combo...and UBER POTENT!! Overall the plant is a good blend of both parents...and looks like a better yeilding, stronger branched OGK.
I love her. :heart

xDSCN2084.jpg

xDSCN2086.jpg

xDSCN2089.jpg

xDSCN2088.jpg

xDSCN2091.jpg

G

Genius Genetics

looking stella bro and she sounds freaking AWESOME

have you got any plans on releasing this strain or any S1's

peace
GeniusG :smiley_joint:

pura

pura

Looking good Jimmy..Master Kush is one of my favorite smokes!.. Defiantly a heavy hitter..Hope to see these available in the future..Keep us updated.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looks like some real dank jimmy..congrats on the lovely lady...its always great finding a true keeper..

Aligee

Aligee

very nice kush there bro !!! impressive looks like a keeper from here !!!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
ibTheMan...Thanks man:)

Genius...Thanks..That is in the works right now. I'll be dusting her with reversed SFV pollen in the very near future.:evilgrin0040:

pura...Thanks, me too!..see above^^^^

burnalot420...Thanks man....and yes, it is! :yes

Spicoli...Thanks bro, all I need is some OG/MK and some tasty waves,:character0180: LOL!!
No dry nug shots yet, I took those pics tonight. I'll post more when they are dry.

Aligee...Thanks, yup a definite keeper...she packs a wallop!:confused0054:

G

Genius Genetics

Genius...Thanks..That is in the works right now. I'll be dusting her with reversed SFV pollen in the very near future.:evilgrin0040:

Yes Yes Jimmy, thats the ticket,,

gona keep my eye-out for this one

Peace
GeniusG :smiley_joint:

Illmind

Illmind

whoa guy.. that is fire!! Big things happenin out here lately. ya i remember jimmy from og i think with my stoned self, what up with some sour slut ? i lost her awhile back and always wanted to x it to something.

true grit

true grit

Killed it on this one Jimmy straight flameage. Looks like a real nice yield of chunky kush buds for sure!!! Bet she is a pleasure to smoke!

Latest posts

Top Bottom