Ogkb!

• Thread starter bankcee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bankcee

bankcee

I'm looking for a good cut of this or seed stock? anyone direct me to the right place?

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Darkheart if you are in the California. Bay Exclusives has a OGKB bx called 22B, tough to find and even hard to germinate. We will be releasing OGKB hybrids in the next 4-5 months including an OGKB x (Forum Cut x Starkiller).

bankcee

bankcee

Darkheart if you are in the California. Bay Exclusives has a OGKB bx called 22B, tough to find and even hard to germinate. We will be releasing OGKB hybrids in the next 4-5 months including an OGKB x (Forum Cut x Starkiller).

I would be interested in some of yours.. where and when is that going to be available?

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

We plan to drop here and possibly our IG as well as well as a large online cannabis seed bank based out of the West Coast US. We are currently in the hunt for the male Pudding(Forum Cut GSC x Starkiller) to use with the OGKB.

hpjsgla

hpjsgla

Why are they hard to germinate ? I have a pack I'm waiting to crack.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Oh shit, my post must have gotten lost! Often polyploid mutants have significantly lower fertility rates, the metabolic paths for seed production are reduced due to the mutation. This is the same reason that some of the polyploid cuts don't produce ANY seeds and can be extremely hard to propagate under certain circumstances.

Beyond all that, the ovum structure of the cookies family has a tendancy to produce misshapen, dud seeds. Sorting cookies seeds is about the single biggest pain in the ass ever.

dalai farma

dalai farma

Wow, didn't know any of that. Not being sacarstic either so don't take that the wrong way. So was this a good investment ? I think they did a release of 110 packs or so and they were a little pricey but I figured what the hey. Has anybody ran these yet ? Any info would be greatly appreciated. And Thanks for the info on the seed germination Paul.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

We run lots of GSC crosses. We weren't lucky enough to get packs of Do Si Dos ourselves, but are currently running a few other OGKB crosses. They usually all pop if the breeder knows how to sort, they are often just a bit slow to come up out of the soil.

Top Bottom