Ogkusher420/2015 Outdoor Season

• Thread starter OGkusher420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

You mentioned training, what kind of training do you do on those large plants?

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I love your tea set up... was really thinking of buying one at a place called Biologic in Santa Rosa.. You should use Growilla Bud its a nutrient you top dress with and I have had amazing results the last two years with it.... 100% organic and it has a natural PH material so that every time you water it fertilizes into your soil as well as ph's it .... It also makes your soil really good for the years to come rather then getting a salt build up from Chemicals..... Anyways man looks like your gonna have a good year, make sure you have your drying situation totally set up and ready to process that much ganja,, one thing most people don't realize is how much time and space the final part of the year takes....

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

You mentioned training, what kind of training do you do on those large plants?
Topping, to start off, then super cropping, more topping, I also tied down a lot of branches with green tape, trellis and cage training as wel, I'm trying to learn more techniques

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

whats up with the super small ones in the back?? A weird strain or did u have to replace a Male late in the year???
Basically I will never grow green crack ever again, we got 6 and they never grew & everything else did, weak clones/genetics I guess, I woulda replaced them but my partner had faith haha

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

My friend used to do awesome with green crack, It could almost compete with the blue dream as far as yield goes.. maybe it was the guy that made the clones or something happened to them but I can confidently say green crack is a good strain...

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

Wifi Og

Top Bottom