Ogplat 2.0

• Thread starter ogplatinum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

So im getting ready to pull my flowering ladies next week and am going to be putting all my energy into my vegging ladies in the time before harvest, prep for flower. Strains will be as follows..

Strains
Violator Kush (25+- veg)
Sour Diesel (month and half veg -+)
La Confidential (35+- veg
Mystery #2 (month veg from seed) only pheno of the gifted seeds im diggin, hoping shes a lady! we'll see after the flip, got a clone of her just in case shes a real keeper
Alaskan Thunder Fuck (2 weeks veg)
"SCM's" (???) The White (2 weeks veg)

Room Specs (when put into flower, in different veg rooms currently, just waiting)
4x2 Sun Hut
150watt Sunsystem "all in one"
2x 68watt CLF
2x 42watt CLF
2x 23watt CLF
2x 40watt coolwhite 4ft tubes (side lighting)
6" 435cfm exhaust, passive intake plus 4" axial.
2 oscillating fans.
5gal, or some nice big size of square pot.
Trellis netting, SOG, not scrog, no training only topping and netting.
Drain runoff to waste.

Nuts, currently in veg (will update flower reg when needed)
Roots Organics Buddha Grow
Motherplant A+B
GO CalMg+
Liquid Karma
Silica Blast.

5ml of each. All Roots Organics soil, Oregonism on transplant.

Right to left on the zoomed out isss. Sour D, LA, Violator, Mystery
Others in beer cups, Mystery in root pot.

Hopin to pull at least 1.5 oz per this round, hopin i can make some magic happen! So, here we go! Diary 2.0!

Also, check the stems on the violator (close up pic) SO DARK!

:banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

Ogplat 20
Ogplat 20 2
Ogplat 20 3
Ogplat 20 4
Ogplat 20 5
Ogplat 20 6
G

Gaval

plants are lookin good keep it up pimpin! plants that big you should get atleast 2 oz's. switch those cfls out for 2x400 watts an you will big bangin em out

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

plants are lookin good keep it up pimpin! plants that big you should get atleast 2 oz's. switch those cfls out for 2x400 watts an you will big bangin em out

IF ONLY IF ONLY my friend, ahhaha. thanks for the kind words though. Gots to stick with that light setup, cant step it up anymore, NO CASH. Have to put all the money i have into a proper exhaust system or PM is just going to bend me over once again, just like its doing to my current ladies. MY FAULT THOUGH for throwing them in a tent without proper exhaust, ahha. Live and learn right?

Im thinking my goal of 1.5 per with this lights will be a challenge. So we'll see.

Very busy, things are hectic, bills, work, bullshit. Going to be hard to keep up with finishing out the other log and making sure this one starts right.

I'll try to keep up!

Thanks again!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

New veg shots, all the ladies together!

Fire OG added!

Over 300watts of clf, mixed spectrum at all angles. Constant temp of around 78 : )

they'll be in here until the exhaust system is install, need to wait on it another week : ( damn bills!

IMAG1247
IMAG1248
IMAG1249
IMAG1250
Jeezer

Jeezer

Looks good ogp. Hope you get that tent goin soon. La con and sour d :)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
what cut of fire og you rockin hommie?? is it the norcal fire og ?? it would be sweet if it was raskals fire Og. They look pretty good for only cfl's bro What light do you have in your flower tent??

Jeezer

Jeezer

Damn i didnt see that fire og, way to go OGP! Cant wait to see how it turns out.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

what cut of fire og you rockin hommie?? is it the norcal fire og ?? it would be sweet if it was raskals fire Og. They look pretty good for only cfl's bro What light do you have in your flower tent??

Got it from the most legit collective IMO in santa cruz, C.H.A.I, they also had WiFi clones. Reason i didnt get the wifi is they looked pretty sad to be honest, the Fire cut i grabbed looked the best out of all of both strains. Im hopin its a legit Fire OG cut as well!!

Dude i only am going to bang these ladies out with all those CLF's plus a tad more, and 150watt hps sunsystem setup.

Thanks for all the comments guys. The tent wont be setup for at least another 2 weeks : ( I have no exhaust. STILL.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Dude you should have picked up that wifi. Im sure you would have gotten that wifi to bounce back to a happy gal. Epic show already you got goin ogp. Sour d, la con, the white, and fire og. That tent is gonna be full of dank bro.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Dude you should have picked up that wifi. Im sure you would have gotten that wifi to bounce back to a happy gal. Epic show already you got goin ogp. Sour d, la con, the white, and fire og. That tent is gonna be full of dank bro.

:banana1sv6:

Thanks bro, I already got a cut labeled "scm's the white" and now I got "fire og" so thought i was set of raskal gear (if it comes out to be legit).

Im going to pick up some white s1's probably, really am going to kick myself in the ass if i dont get anything off this raskal drop. REALLY want some White Master Kush, thats what I call my dog, WHITE MASTER. HHAHAH

IMAG0793
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

FINALLY, day of reckoning!

All girls moved into flowering setup and going into their first dark period at 12am tonight! : )

Also some new additions include Alien OG!!! But shes going to stay back, get nice and strong : )

So heres day 1 guys and gals, version 2.0. Hoping to get some dank outta these! Plus one of my gifted seedlings is showing some little microscopic pistils!

IMAG1286
IMAG1289
IMAG1290
IMAG1288
IMAG1287
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

There has been some stretch! Realizing I over topped the LA and she just was growing too much in concentrated areas, lollipopped the Violated and disgrouled all over the place! Small light, i keep up on the fan leaves with my grow specs and all, making sure light penetration is at the max is can be with my puny light lol

Violator is going to need to be staked most def, shes got a TINY stem and very top heavy. : ) Some pics of the mystery gifted girls fan leaves, they look beautiful! And yes, 1/2 of the mystery seeds have shown female, one more still sexing in the tent.

Day 3 of flower, around day 60 of growth for most of the ladies, some of them (fire og, and the white) are at only around a week, 2 max.

IMAG1297
IMAG1298
IMAG1299
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Still early in flower, little update. Got a new addition to the setup.

Now we're rockin 300watts hps. Added Another sunsystem 150 plug in play. Temps on my meter are reading 79.6 for the outdoor setting and 71.6 for the indoor. Idk which to go by, but either is fine! : )

Ladies are lookin good! One mystery confirmed female, one I think might be a poppa, still cant tell.

IMAG1308
IMAG1309
G

Gaval

IF ONLY IF ONLY my friend, ahhaha. thanks for the kind words though. Gots to stick with that light setup, cant step it up anymore, NO CASH. Have to put all the money i have into a proper exhaust system or PM is just going to bend me over once again, just like its doing to my current ladies. MY FAULT THOUGH for throwing them in a tent without proper exhaust, ahha. Live and learn right?

Im thinking my goal of 1.5 per with this lights will be a challenge. So we'll see.

Very busy, things are hectic, bills, work, bullshit. Going to be hard to keep up with finishing out the other log and making sure this one starts right.

I'll try to keep up!

Thanks again!

ah oh well you gotta start somewhere, after every harvest i pay my rent 3 months in advanced so i dont have to worry about it till the next harvest.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

ah oh well you gotta start somewhere, after every harvest i pay my rent 3 months in advanced so i dont have to worry about it till the next harvest.

Yup yup, startin here. Haha!

Added another 150, so im close to 400 now. Just a little shy of that total wattage wise. These girls are startin a week and really startin to take off!! Pics soon.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Week one complete.

Some upskirt shots, some shots of the little darlings in veg. Mystery #2 which turned out to be a lady is showing some promise so she got moved to the front line and the Haborside "The White" got the back corner. She was showing signs of being a SUPER light feeder and im not a fan of that, also i REALLY wanna see what this mystery bean has in store!

Sour D is really filling out, same with Violator.

Girls REALLY seem to dig the additional 150watts of HPS luvin :banana1sv6:

Also included some pics of my hockey fan intake for my veggin little girls : )

IMAG1310
IMAG1311
IMAG1312
IMAG1313
IMAG1314
IMAG1315
IMAG1316
Top Bottom