OGR seeds = worth the hype?

• Thread starter Kief Stoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kief Stoned

I know there is an OGR section, but was thinking I would get a more unbiased opinion here ( idk why really lol )..

Are OGR seeds really worth the money ( not really the money , but... ) and the trouble to get them ( IE- wait, wait, wait, wait, GET EM B4 THERE GONE!!... wait, wait, wait,, etc u get the idea ) ?

I was looking at the strain called the white.. Are they really that much better than other quality strains that are readily available ( in seed form ) ?

Can anyone that has grown them from seed shed some light on this for an OGR virgin like myself?

thanks

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thinkin the same thing....Wanna stock myself with a pack of wifi and the white but dont know if its worth the 3+ hour drive plus the 100+ plus per pack...I mean I know it looks bomb, and very worthy of the "next gen chronic" title, but idk.

Venom818

Venom818

Raskals reputation isnt built on here say,His gear speaks for itself.Believe the hype its that good

K

kes5480

idk...thats why i been tryin 2get my hands on some for the last 2 years...almost had some but no luck thanx to the post office......lol

good luck
I'll tell you this there are tons of fire genetics from all sorts of top notch breeders on this site and many many other sites so just grow grow grow ur weed...lol and find out 4 urself i guess..right?

peace and love:icon_animal26:

M

MTM

OGR seeds cost no more than DNA or many other large seed companys but OGR is small and still only charges a little over 100 bucks.Are they worth it?The white is simply some of the best meds Ive had,the White was great pain meds for my back,dont know how much pain relief you really get but it sure takes your mind off of it!

K

Kief Stoned

Yea I shouldnt have even put the term "money" in my post as I was actually just reffering to the trouble it takes to get them. Like on THCBay. There never available and when they are they go so fast you have no chance unless your sitting waiting on them. You know what I mean right?

K

Kief Stoned

Oh BTW, When OGR seeds do come up on THCBay, what section are they listed under? I dont see any OGR section is why I ask. I am interested ( as hundreds of others are also interested obviously ) in The White, WIFI etc.. Thanks.

W

WomBat

I had Wifi A year back lost it cause a landlord scare now been doing everything short of suckin d@#k to get it back...... but try some for yourself=]

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

I go with attitude Single seeds if I'm broke.

Don't be mad logic, its my honest opinion.
They are valid points.
Not trying to be an ass

Love to try rascals gear but it ain't worth alot of hassle.
Make em easier to purchase?
An I got no time or money to waist on males. Make fems for me?
Lol

Thanks
An keep fighting the good fight for us.

K

Kief Stoned

The way I look at it is this... A 200.00 investment isnt much at all when you consider all of the cuts that one keeper will make for years down the road. My main problem is the availability. OGR gear is just too damn hard to get.. I know he's a "small" ( quoted from another member.. Not my words ) breeder, but seeing as how his gear is so desirable, imho he needs to up the ante and get a larger scale breeding area so he can bring more seeds to the masses that are chomping at the bit to buy them. There is something to be said for supply/demand=higher worth. However, if people cant get them, they will move on... Come on Raskal... Breed them and they will come! ( lol @ field of dreams referrence.)

W

WomBat

Been trying lol.. Cant seem to find any online. Been looking for over a yr.

you too huh?=[
I look at this site everyday 4-100 times a day never on at the right time and when the pre order happened I didn't have flow together Im in Co. too so no local shops carry them=[

Venom818

Venom818

The way I look at it is this... A 200.00 investment isnt much at all when you consider all of the cuts that one keeper will make for years down the road. My main problem is the availability. OGR gear is just too damn hard to get.. I know he's a "small" ( quoted from another member.. Not my words ) breeder, but seeing as how his gear is so desirable, imho he needs to up the ante and get a larger scale breeding area so he can bring more seeds to the masses that are chomping at the bit to buy them. There is something to be said for supply/demand=higher worth. However, if people cant get them, they will move on... Come on Raskal... Breed them and they will come! ( lol @ field of dreams referrence.)

there was a pre order forever dont know how u missed it,no they wont move on they will wait till raskal is ready to drop them believe me

S

StrikeitRich

It is possible that u may get lucky the BINs where around 3 weeks or so ago, and if someones money isnt there in time, they will repost them on the BAY, when u click the link under the buddies elbow up top u will see along the other listing of seed providers OG Raskel Seeds in green. As quick as u can hit it up BIN style, and hope ur the only one that saw it. Honestly though this is probably one of the few places u will find these seeds unless ur in Cali.

And i am hoping they are worth the hype, but the only true way to find out is to get em and try er out. If u like it u like it, but its like a fine wine when it comes to medical cannibis what works for u may not work for another, but if ur talking about just recreational effects shit is top notch either way u look at her shes worth ur troubles. OGR's name wouldnt be on it if it was not such.

Peace,
S i R

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
You all didnt look to hard! they have them at canna collective online.

M

MTM

They also have a shit load of JJs gear,I think that it might be by invitation only,I got in early on but dont post there

S

StrikeitRich

You all didnt look to hard! they have them at canna collective online.

NICE good looking on that one. No i really have not looked to hard cause i got em here. LOL.

Ty though for the heads up i would like to pick up another pack now that the flow is back.

Peace,
S i R

K

Kief Stoned

there was a pre order forever dont know how u missed it,no they wont move on they will wait till raskal is ready to drop them believe me

I didnt mean move on and forget about it ( ehich im sure some do also ). I meant move on and buy diff seeds elsewhere. Not saying they wont return later when they do become available. But not everyone is going to sit and wait months and months for seeds especially if they need some right away. I cant pitcure anyone postponing an entire grow and wait months and yrs just to get the seeds if they can get other genetics elsewhere. Thats all I was saying.

Top Bottom