OGR Strawberry Kush

• Thread starter bootlegbrewer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bootlegbrewer

A friend of mine gave me a cut of his Strawberry Kush from OGR. It's starting to get some really nice color on it so I had to share. This is day 48

Strawberry kush 1
Strawberry kush 2
Strawberry kush d 48 1
Strawberry kush d 48 2
Strawberry kush d 48 3
Strawberry kush d 48 4
Strawberry kush d 48 5
I

ibTheMan

Looks real good, that must have a pretty short flowern time a? under 60 for sure?

C

CAPO

Strawberry Kush?.....could this be the Strawberry crossed to the White or Pre98Bubba?
Looks great..stacked colas!

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
its the strawberry bubba kush...i am pretty sure...Good job bootleg! i knnew you would like it

B

Buddy Flowers

In 2001 I got a cut of Strawberry Kush while I was in college in Fort Collins Co. A friend from Milwaukee brought 2 cuts out to the Fort; one for him and one for me. I gave i out and it made its way to CA through a friend in the Santa Cruz area. Anther buddy brought it to the Tahoe area around that time too. Its a big yielder and kinda of similar to AK. Wasn't 'kushy' how the OGs are kushy but closer to AK 47. PM me if ur interested in more details/ history of this particular cut

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Is this the KKSC x Alien Kush??

420king-MASSES

Ya man rascal got some frosty ass gear //she looks awesome keep up the good work

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the OGR release that was sold here was KKSC x Pre 98 Bubba

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i popped this bean from OGR Strawberry Bubba Kush about 8 months ago and gifted it to bootleg.he is the only one i have given it to.. its very strawberry smelling with great bubba undertones and the has that kush spike look.. pretty much grows itself..and a great yielder...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looks like you got a sweet ass high yeilding pheno

B

bootlegbrewer

Looks real good, that must have a pretty short flowern time a? under 60 for sure?
I was told to let it go 9 weeks for the best smoke, flavor and smell.

Thanks for the kind words everybody (and for the dank cut ButtaFlave!). I'll make sure to put some more pictures up as it gets closer to being finished.

Latest posts

Top Bottom