OGRaskal or DNA Genetics- OG Strains?

• Thread starter robeartobrenton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robeartobrenton

I am looking at getting the DNA LA Confidential strain and the OG KUsh feminized by reserve pravida.

I just came up on OG Raskal seeds as i have never heard of them before, are the DNA genetics similar to OG Raskal?

I am looking for something relly good for the vape, i grew Nirvana's masterkush a few times and it was not very fruity actually just really skunky which i didnt like for the vape.

i am looking for that old school fruity multi-vape kush with that musky aftertaste

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

If you are looking for fruity strains try subcool, or bog. The og is lemony skunk da funk, so if you don't like skunk then og might not be for you. The purps is really good, supposedly bc bud depot has some but I rarely trust seed banks.......only cali connection has come through with what they say they have.

R

ReelBusy1

for the OG's
IMHO I would suggest OG or Cali Connection.
I like the Larry OG.

I have grown DNA LA Confidential several times indoor and out (Have two flowering with pollen crosses right now) and I endorse the strain heartily.
:damnhippie:

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

...only cali connection has come through with what they say they have.

I think that's a bit harsh to say. Both DNA/Reserva Privada and OG Raskal have good reputations in the community and I think you'd be hard pressed to find weak genetics in anything you buy from them. If you're looking for a fruitier kush, maybe try out the Kushberry from DNA or one of OG Raskal's crosses. I seriously doubt you'll be disappointed either way.

-Verb

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
The Cali Connect OG Raskal and DNA all have dank gear so it really is up to you...

true grit

true grit

Support the farm! Cali Connect will be dropping more of Raskal OG soon, as well as the SFV and few others that are available now. Check the help desks. My SFV OG is looking dank as all get out.

And post grow logs, I like seeing how these different LA Con grows go...hehe.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
OGraskal or Cali Connection for the real dank. For subpar dank go with those dna fools.

R

robeartobrenton

Thank you guys, I actually ended up buying the two strains i listed above from DNA and Reserve Pravida

I really only have the option to start one strain at a time

any suggestions on what i should start first? LA conf DNA or OG Kush by reserve Pravida?

nuttso

nuttso

infact ograskals OG is better, i tryd them both, but dna is also good.

R

robeartobrenton

I have grown DNA LA Confidential several times indoor-I endorse the strain heartily.
:damnhippie:

do you have pictures of the finished buds? How is the smell like durring grow and after?

Thanks!:RastaBong::RastaBong:

Venom818

Venom818

I love the L.A. CON is the shit.I have also heard good thing about the CALI CONNECTION and OG RASKAL.Just do what i did buy them all.Currently have the L.A. CON,PR OG,PR OG #18
CALI CONNECTION-CHEM VALLEY KUSH,PURPLE OG,SFV OG BX2,LARRY OG,TAHOE OG,RASKAL OG,OGIESEL.I cant wait to get working with such fine strains truly elite genetics.
Thank you Swerve,OG Raskal,DNA,and last but not least Chem Dog

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

OGraskal or Cali Connection for the real dank. For subpar dank go with those dna fools.

Could you elaborate on why you think DNA has subpar genetics? I've seen nothing but good reviews about their strains.

-Verb

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Sorry boys, I haven't tried DNA or Raskal, and I am very intersted. TGA, subcool, bog are all very good too. But like many of you I am sure you have bought the skunk, northern lights, or any other various strains from a number of different banks and got crap. Sorry to offend anyone out there.

true grit

true grit

Still saying support the farm. OGR and Cali Connect got the OG on lock. Hate to say, but dna I'm sure has legit ish, but they got a lot going on to really lock down like swerve or raskal does.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Could you elaborate on why you think DNA has subpar genetics?

too clear da air n enlighten our jr's
if ya didnt kno da farm dont welcome dna

ime i throughly enjoyed all their offerings except lemon skunk n sweet haze

my feelin of their strains is diff from my thoughts on the guys themselves cant respect a snake or someone who disrespected my fam/da farm

understand politics n respect that dna threads n post r not deleted

O

ograskal

I've always heard great thingz about DNA's L.A. Confidential.....I'm sure you wont be dissapointed.....Cali Connect got the real deal OG in seed form if thats what your lookin for...~ogr

Latest posts

Top Bottom