w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn straight DaNk!!..
Great job!. OGRaskal would be proud..

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Trying to upload and keeps on dropping connection...anyone else having probs uploading today?

I appreciate the comments, Thanks everyone!

G

gooey

thanks for sharing the WU looks ill in that pic were its pure green and white...very nice you gots some dank

southstreets

southstreets

Yea that whitegum! Is fire you got some gems bro! Would die to get my Hands on some whitegum! Beautiful work amigo!

philly kush

philly kush

Nice pix! Good work in the grow room. Im showin my boy this so he knows what hard work n a lil bit a lovin will getya!!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
gorgeous pic, excellent job. your killed it. Thanks for sharing!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Trying to upload and keeps on dropping connection...anyone else having probs uploading today?

I appreciate the comments, Thanks everyone!

Try uploading less photos at a time. (like 4 as to 10) That should help. Yet it totally could be something else. I had that problem and uploading less at a time helped.

Oh and btw... Thank you for sharing your army of dank!!

So much nice stuff you got there! Take care and enjoy!

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Excellent photos. Very impressive work. Good job! Truly inspirational.

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Try uploading less photos at a time. (like 4 as to 10) That should help. Yet it totally could be something else. I had that problem and uploading less at a time helped.

Oh and btw... Thank you for sharing your army of dank!!

So much nice stuff you got there! Take care and enjoy!

Solid advice HeLLMuTT...I usually only upload 8 pics at a time. Uploader has a habit of putting 2 in que if 10 are uploaded at one time. My problem seems to lie with my connection dropping and not upload failing...I usually upload by bulk after midnight here, seems less traffic and better rendering.
Thanks for lookin' out bro...much appreciate the props also!

SAMCRO...Thank You Kindly!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

damnnnn now thats a sick line up my friend those pics kick ass and those buds look like they were grown with some love.....awesome thread got me drooling, keep it up bro!

S

sensisaint

damn bro your line up of ladies is stellar,they all look like pure fire!!! truly sick! i think im going to have to get some raskal gear in my life.haha again your ladies look like they were given some serious love,very nice work bro keep it up. peace

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Thanks muchly farmers....its all in the genetics...well...maybe some Organic food, a good home and lotsa love helps.

M

moemoe08

do u have a thread where u talk about your feeding schedule. all your pics are amazing. im growing the fire alien urkel from raskal

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Here ya go Moe....

Organic Soil grow using 16 oz. Keg Cups (seedlings), 2 gal. pot (Veg), 3 1/2 gal. pot (Flower) with the following ingredients and R/O Water ;
Seedling Mix- 40% Pro-mix Bx
30% Coarse Perlite
30% African Night Crawler Worm Castings

Veg Mix - 40% Sunshine #4
30% Coarse Perlite

To this I add Gaia Green- Veg Mix (5-2-2) @ 1/4 cup per gallon, it has following ingredients....
Alfalfa meal, Steamed bone meal, Blood meal, Glacial rock dust, Mined potassium sulfate, Natural humate complex, Rock phosphate, Greensand, Kelp meal, and Gypsum.

Bloom Mix- 40% Sunshine #4
30% Coarse Perlite

To this I add Gaia Green- Power Bloom (2-8-4) @ 1/4 cup per gallon, contains following ingredients....
Fishbone meal, Steamed bone meal, Glacial rock dust, Mined potassium sulphate, Natural humate complex, Rock phosphate, Greensand, Kelp meal, Gypsum, and Bat guano.
BioBizz TopMax 5-7th week flower 8mls/gallon water.

Note;
I have the following ammendments if needed.....

HIGH PHOS BAT GUANO 0-15-1
SEABIRD GUANO 13-12-3
Glacial Rock Dust
General Organics Whole Line-Up
25 lbs of 100% pure African Night Crawler Worm Castings....I could probably grow a decent plant with these worm castings and perlite alone...lol... really good shit! http://gaiagreen.com/products/

Thanks for the comments!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Stellar work man! Very, VERY NICE! Thanks for breakin down your regimend too, killer. Peace man! MOTIV

D

dankydonk

wow you've some seriously dank stuff right there!!good job on your plants dude! thumbs up ^^

Top Bottom