Ograskal White Ghani?

• Thread starter SHIRDABZALOT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SHIRDABZALOT

Anyone know the lineage of the ghani? I know it's the White reversed on to the "ghani". I just picked up a 7 pack of fems and was interested, maybe someone grew these out already? Never had a bunk pack of OGR yet so I'm kinda excited! Just finished up some white roms that were killer yielder and the smoke was Excellent to boot.

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

I think it's like an Afghan Kush or Afghani or Affie cross, something like that

S

SHIRDABZALOT

what is it.

A pack of 7 feminized beans from OGRaskal. Saw on instagram yesterday someone called the ghani part of the cross as "ghani kush". Just was wondering if anyone knew anything about this ghani part of the equation was. We all know about the "white" part lol. Nevertheless getting ready to pop these WG's and an old pack of WiFi from the first release. Pretty sure I won't be disappointed lol.

bsb

bsb

where did you find them? is there some new products coming down the pipe ?

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Got them from Colorado htc they were released right then supposedly. Yeah OGR is suppose to release some white blueberries, sour ghani, fire ghani, and a couple others I can't recall after many dabz. For sure some more new fire coming from ogr and crew. After some more searching the ghani is an afghan kush. I wonder if it's from shantibaba....hmmmmm.???

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Ended up popping 4 beans of the white ghani.....straight fiya!! Ended up keeping 3 of the 4 to run again as they were all dank. The shorter ghani looking ones were the flavor savers and the yielding white dom were a Lil more bland. My favorite one is an ultra slow vegger, other 2 pretty normal. The flavor on the short ghani Dom just stays on your pallette forever and makes you keep reaching for the jar. Decent yielders also. Definitely pick some packs up if you can. Props to OGR, you da man bro!!

Reactions: bsb
Top Bottom