OGRaskal-White S1....

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

ohh and a pre98 bubba..clone only cut from Humboldt!!

the first 5 are the white and the rest are the bubba!

i only feed water and molasses through flower! these are week 3!

thx for looking!

kush

Ograskal white s1
Ograskal white s1 2
Ograskal white s1 3
Ograskal white s1 4
Ograskal white s1 5
Ograskal white s1 6
Ograskal white s1 7
Ograskal white s1 8
Ograskal white s1 9
MEGA956

MEGA956

//Nice looking girls you got there.. just bought a pack
Of the White s1 myself, so is there many variations of
Pheno or no??

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Looking stellar bro, what are you mixing in your dirt if you're just using water n molasses?

hiboy

hiboy

Nice shots...
i just received a new S1 clone from my homie, Stuck it in a 8" rw cube and gona turn her into a mom and clone this beauty
Keep up the pics please..
h

kushluvr

kushluvr

//Nice looking girls you got there.. just bought a pack
Of the White s1 myself, so is there many variations of
Pheno or no??

thx brotha....about 2-3 max! some stretch a little, and some a twice as frosty as others.....

Looking stellar bro, what are you mixing in your dirt if you're just using water n molasses?

thx dude.....it might have been posted here about a year ago....but im sorry.....im not gonna post it out right now...im going to package it and release it to the public in the next 12-18 months hopefully! it blows Subcools and stoney girls recipe away! ive ran both!

Nice shots...
i just received a new S1 clone from my homie, Stuck it in a 8" rw cube and gona turn her into a mom and clone this beauty
Keep up the pics please..
h

thanx dude....im still jealous of your wharehouse though! you will love the white....so damn frosty!

kushluvr

kushluvr

So i have had a few issues along the way.....

first...when i popped the beans...i didnt know they were fems...so i sexed them real young..

after 12 days in flower i removed them from the flowr room and put them in the veg room! a few weeks later i transplanted them into my SS in 7gal GEO pots....oh yeah 2 per pot BTW...

make a long story short, i put to much of my SS in the pot and the girls roots got real deep into the mix and they wanted to flower....i caught it about what i think was about 10 days to late! so i didnt get the complete veg time i would normally get! 6-8 weeks normally....only about 3-4 after sexing! along with...2 corleone kush and 2 plushberry! all 2 in 1 pots! i can run 4/1 in 8-10 gal pots diff strains no problem!

Dunge

Dunge

Perfection.
I am looking forward to reading your SS formulation.
How long is your ingredient list?
Sounds to me like you have done some heavy lifting on this subject.
I resist adding things because I don't have enough experience to know if I am improving or just complicating the mix.
And once again, beautiful greenery.

S

SinsemillaWorks

Very nice!
Here's a question for you, Do you layer your SS?
We just picked up 50 beans of OGR-White Fire and we will be conducting a pheno search experiment all grown out on our SS.

kushluvr

kushluvr

Perfection.
I am looking forward to reading your SS formulation.
How long is your ingredient list?
Sounds to me like you have done some heavy lifting on this subject.
I resist adding things because I don't have enough experience to know if I am improving or just complicating the mix.
And once again, beautiful greenery.

thx brotha man......bout 15 things i think...this is recycleable, completely, when done just gently extrude the soile from the root mass and mix it in with a fresh batch and cook 20 days! im really sorry, i cant give you the ingredients....im gonna release it to the public in kits for sale in the next 12-18 months! a friend worked with the head of horticulture at WASU for a few years on a none MJ project an came up with this amazing mix....i have his permission to go retail with it so i am!

Very nice!
Here's a question for you, Do you layer your SS?
We just picked up 50 beans of OGR-White Fire and we will be conducting a pheno search experiment all grown out on our SS.

thank you! no i do not.......on the first fresh mix, its really hot even after 30-45 days....i just put 50% of the SS in the bottom of a 7gal geopot and top with root organics...but i will stop this after this run...i can reuse the old soil from the this harvest and add some lime, casting, kelp, myco and veg in it...then save some before the amending and use it for seedlings and fresh rooted clones....so i have 3 mixes....my mentor is on his 8th recycle....! feeding only tap water and molasses for up to 17 weeks in the recycled mix...a full run veg and flower....it a little hot when you first make it, unless you wait a minimum 6 months, even then you might have dilute it with some promix, black bag, thats the base btw....

this mix is ideal for heavy feeders like OG's, and lite ones like blueberry! this was the goal....but still not every strain loves it....but i get to play with seeds instead of bottles of nutes....! after buying 25-50lb bags of ammendments....its cost me $200 a year in food!

Kush

kushluvr

kushluvr

SOme white S1 bout week 4 getting ready to start fattening up for me!

P1000178
P1000181
P1000182
P1000183
P1000184
P1000186
P1000187
P1000191
P1000190
P1000192
P1000193
P1000195
P1000203
P1000206
P1000207
P1000209
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Am I understanding the situation right? You didn't know the seeds were female seeds so you put them under 12/12 to sex them and remove or identify the males. Then they must have all revealed pistils and you realized they were fems. Then you put them back under a veg light cycle to reveg them.

If the above is right then how did the roots getting too deep in the super soil make them flower? Because they hit the bloom mix portion of the soil?

kushluvr

kushluvr

Am I understanding the situation right? You didn't know the seeds were female seeds so you put them under 12/12 to sex them and remove or identify the males. Then they must have all revealed pistils and you realized they were fems. Then you put them back under a veg light cycle to reveg them.

If the above is right then how did the roots getting too deep in the super soil make them flower? Because they hit the bloom mix portion of the soil?

exactly.....the mix is too hot on the first run.....it confuses the plant...once its been recycled its alot more toned down....therefore being able to put at one point 75% of the SS and just flipping the lights when you feel like it! once i find that perfect mix.....off to the bank.....all new grower, old, lazy, disabled..etc...will have guaranteed dank if they have a good room to start with!

I put a full 5gal lowes bucket of SS in the 7gal Geopot then transplanted them into it after sexing them.....before i could train them....they hit the SS and started to lock up a little....i caught it about 7-10 days, so i think, after i begun......so i flipped the light schedule gave them a week and then started counting weeks....ohh....its a newly built 4k room, in a newly built home(3 months) and my 2nd run in it. and its 30f here all day.....i was having a hard time keeping the room warm without the lights too....live and learn...bottoming out at 69f now...all good! so a few mishaps, but its what happen when you switch things up!

G

greenrock

beautiful looking buds you have going there. excited to hear how it taste once finished.

Latest posts

Top Bottom