ograskal's nute schedule...

• Thread starter oldhand
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pistil Pete

First off, thanks for all the info you've shared. It is much appreciated.
Do you use the molasses with each watering?
How much molasses is used?
Thanks for your time and keep these great strains coming, bro. You truly are an asset to the wonderful world of MJ.

hubcap

hubcap

i love this thread. surprised its the first time seeing it.
im all about the K.I.S.S. rule, and ogr exemplifies that in the mix used.

people do really tend to make this more complicated than necessary.

from my seat, tho, the benefits of using (blackstrap)molasses (or designer molasses like earth juice catalyst, that i use) isnt noticed so much in the physical appearances of the finished buds(more trichs, fatter calyxes, etc), but, more so, the benefit is in feeding the beneficial microbial colonies in the soil that fix themselves to the root system and help facilitate nutrient exhange. more "feed the critters" than "making the bud sweeter," if you will.
i find it beneficial to give these lil critters a bit of a 'kick' when it gets later in the flowering cycle, just to make sure they perform at a good level all the way thru.
ive done rotations with, done em without molasses. is it NEEDED? nope. it is detrimental to growth and finished product? not at all.
would i recommend it? sure.

for what thats worth.....

B

BlowCrack

Hey farmers, I hear that fox fam nutes are not 100% organic (there chems ), What have you guys heard?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
big bloom is thier 100% organic. they use organic stuff to make them its just the process that they use that makes them not organic. i dont know all the technical terms im sure someone will chime in

B

baggins

just tiger bloom is not 100% organic. grow big and big bloom are. big bloom is guano and castings tea.

H

HerbGenius

just tiger bloom is not 100% organic. grow big and big bloom are. big bloom is guano and castings tea.

I'm pretty sure Grow Big is not organic the only organic supplement(in liquid form) FF has is Big Bloom. They do have soil amendments that are organic though. But you guys need to try Subcools soil recipe. I've been using it for the past couple grows and the shit is on point.The only thing I use while growing are AN Voodoo Juice, Pirahna, Tarantula, and Something with carbs like sweet or carbo load. Sweet works best in my opinion but anything with sugar will work "got to feed them microbes".

D

da420bug

"For Veg, Foxfarm Growbig> 1 capful per gallon> every watering...."

witch bottle do you use the cap from the quart, gallon, 2.5 gallon or 5 gallon?

Red Reign

Red Reign

'When you say 'capful', are you talking quart or gallon bottle caps? I'm going to try a few plants in FF soil on the next round.'

Quart.....~ogr

D

da420bug

'When you say 'capful', are you talking quart or gallon bottle caps? I'm going to try a few plants in FF soil on the next round.'

Quart.....~ogr

hey did you write "quart" on your post or did raskal chime in with that? I dont know much about how these forums work....

Red Reign

Red Reign

I asked Raskal the same question on page 2. I was trying to copy and paste it, but it didn't come out right. 'Quart' was Raskal's answer to my question.

Check out page 2, post #15.

irie41

irie41

OG Raskal - can you chime in with if you use the Fox Farm additives open sesame, cha-ching, and beastie bloomz?

Thanks!

:party0042:

G

gogetta

OGRaskal, i really appreciate u postin ur nute schedule...i see growers puttin all this and that bull in their soils (well i guess its not bull if u know wat ur doin..lol), and ive been so confused on wat 2 start with, but with a pro like u, i know no that my first thought of jus simply goin complete Fox Farm is perfectly fine...thanx man...thx thx thx..damn now i have my mind made up...this solved a big problem for me..GoG

Venom818

Venom818

Great thread fellas one question what does pbp stand for ?

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Question..

Do any of you guys guys use Cal Mag with FF nutes? if so, how much?

Latest posts

Top Bottom